Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I think this is my exact question, but I am extra dense and wanted to be sure...

So once you cancelled your trip, you need to take NO FURTHER ACTION to get your CLFP refund? Or do I still need to email DSS for the refund? And If I need to email, is it just the disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com email from the website?

My impression is that the refund will be automatic — but since it’s only a few days I can’t be sure yet. Happy to post when I find out for sure!

I have a trip scheduled for mid-June, and am staying club level solely for the purpose of taking advantage of this program. At this point, it seems significantly more likely than not that the trip will end up getting cancelled. I think that Disney will likely still be closed, and even if it is open, I suspect that the CDC will still be warning against unnecessary travel --- especially to a theme park where thousands upon thousands of people from all over are gathering close together and touching the same surfaces.

But, of course, I can't be sure. And hope springs eternal!

My 90 day window opens next weekend. My plan, I guess, is to go ahead and book the extra fastpasses, understanding that in all likelihood I will end up having to cancel, and then will get my money back.

But if DSS is now closed due to the virus, will there be any way to book?

Email response:

Thank you for contacting Disney Signature Services.

In an abundance of caution, and in the best interest of our Cast Members, our office and phone lines are now closed through March 31st.

While we will monitor this inbox, please see further information and guidelines below:

· If you are interested in booking a VIP Tour for a future date, please provide your name and contact number so we may contact you.

· If you have questions regarding your vacation with April 2020 arrival dates, please allow at least 24 hours for a response.

· If you are traveling after April, and need assistance with pre-arrival planning, a Disney Signature Services Cast Member will get in contact with you when our office re-opens.

To make, modify or cancel a room reservation, please contact our Disney Reservation Center at 407-934-7639. They are open 7 days a week from 7:00am – 11:00pm EST.

We look forward to getting in contact with you as soon as possible and wish you and your family health and safety.

Sincerely,

Disney Signature Services

Email response:

Thank you for contacting Disney Signature Services.

In an abundance of caution, and in the best interest of our Cast Members, our office and phone lines are now closed through March 31st.

While we will monitor this inbox, please see further information and guidelines below:

· If you are interested in booking a VIP Tour for a future date, please provide your name and contact number so we may contact you.

· If you have questions regarding your vacation with April 2020 arrival dates, please allow at least 24 hours for a response.

· If you are traveling after April, and need assistance with pre-arrival planning, a Disney Signature Services Cast Member will get in contact with you when our office re-opens.

To make, modify or cancel a room reservation, please contact our Disney Reservation Center at 407-934-7639. They are open 7 days a week from 7:00am – 11:00pm EST.

We look forward to getting in contact with you as soon as possible and wish you and your family health and safety.

Sincerely,

Disney Signature Services

Well there you go - and I now see I didn't read where you posted about this yesterday. Thanks for posting!

I emailed to cancel. I got that same auto reply as above, but then the nexf day, i got the following:

Please consider this email as confirmation that your FastPasses have been cancelled and a request to refund your credit card has been submitted. Depending on your individual credit card, you can expect to see a credit on your statement withing 7-10 days.

Thank you and take care.

So it may be automatic (maybe not), but it took me 1 minute to type an email and send it, and i feel like a live person will manually push through a refund faster than a computer, plus I have peace of mind.

We just optimistically booked for June 2-7 after having next week cancelled out on us. I didn't know they were shut down when we booked, so I called and got the message. i wrote an email asking if the FP program was still in place, and if it was, could i possibly book sooner than March 31 because that doesn't give a lot of lead time on the 60+ group. I got the auto response back, so we'll see if anything else happens. If it does I'll post it.

I got an email today stating they would complete my request when they were open. (March 31st)
We all assume they will not be opening April 1st, so this has me a bit nervous.
My dates are June 9-17. I will work on a back up FP plan incase I miss out on CL FPs. :(

I got an email today stating they would complete my request when they were open. (March 31st)
We all assume they will not be opening April 1st, so this has me a bit nervous.
My dates are June 9-17. I will work on a back up FP plan incase I miss out on CL FPs. :(
The good news is you will not have tier restrictions and will still get the ability to book same day across the parks. I hope it all works out for you! I’m optimistic that you’ll still get what you want as well!

I emailed to cancel. I got that same auto reply as above, but then the nexf day, i got the following:

Please consider this email as confirmation that your FastPasses have been cancelled and a request to refund your credit card has been submitted. Depending on your individual credit card, you can expect to see a credit on your statement withing 7-10 days.

Thank you and take care.

So it may be automatic (maybe not), but it took me 1 minute to type an email and send it, and i feel like a live person will manually push through a refund faster than a computer, plus I have peace of mind.

Just FYI that I got my refund today, less than 7 days after emailing and requesting it.

I have a weird feeling that this trial program might end because of all that's going on. Not founded on anything but a gut feel. Hope I'm wrong!

I have a weird feeling that this trial program might end because of all that's going on. Not founded on anything but a gut feel. Hope I'm wrong!
I don’t feel that way at all, if anything it’ll keep going to get people to spend more money. FP don’t cost Disney any money, so why not lure people to stay CL and have them pay extra for a service that costs them zero dollars to provide.

I could see it too. We are supposed to go in August. My 90 days would be May. Realistically, disney may not be open. They're telling us may is the peak. So I may not get more then the 60 day availability. I'm not sure what to think.

My 90-day window opens today for my June trip.

I think that it is quite likely that that trip will not happen, because either (A) Disney will still be closed, (B) Disney will be partially open, but not in a way that would make it seem worth it to my family, or (C) Disney will be open, but the crisis will have unfolded in such a way that my family and I will decide that it is not yet safe and responsible for us to take a trip to a theme park.

Still, I am holding out hope, and want to line up my fastpasses in case things progress in a positive direction.

I emailed DSS and asked them to please contact me as soon as they are able to assist.

Here is the auto-generated email that I received in response (very similar to the one quoted earlier in this thread):

"Thank you for contacting Disney Signature Services.

In an abundance of caution, and in the best interest of our Cast Members, our office and phone lines are now closed until further notice.

· If you have questions regarding your vacation with April 2020 arrival dates, we will respond in the timeliest manner possible.

Sincerely,

Disney Signature Services"

I will post an update when I hear anything further.

this is what's worrying me about the program continuing - the domino effect of closures and people missing the 90 day marks. good luck! i hope someone is monitoring emails and will get in touch with you.

I think that it is quite likely that that trip will not happen, because either (A) Disney will still be closed, (B) Disney will be partially open, but not in a way that would make it seem worth it to my family, or (C) Disney will be open, but the crisis will have unfolded in such a way that my family and I will decide that it is not yet safe and responsible for us to take a trip to a theme park.

Still, I am holding out hope, and want to line up my fastpasses in case things progress in a positive direction.

I emailed DSS and asked them to please contact me as soon as they are able to assist.

Here is the auto-generated email that I received in response (very similar to the one quoted earlier in this thread):

In an abundance of caution, and in the best interest of our Cast Members, our office and phone lines are now closed until further notice.

· If you have questions regarding your vacation with April 2020 arrival dates, we will respond in the timeliest manner possible.

Sincerely,

this is what's worrying me about the program continuing - the domino effect of closures and people missing the 90 day marks. good luck! i hope someone is monitoring emails and will get in touch with you.
My 90 day was 3/21 :sad2: At this rate, I'll be making FP with others at 60 days. DSS must not have remote access. Disappointing since I had them originally booked for my canceled March trip. Ah well, I have my back up plan ready to roll.

Sincerely,

Oh no......... Please do update if you hear anything from DSS.

I emailed DSS Friday to ask them to cancel my CL FP for my April trip :sad2:, and no response yet. I assume they’re swamped with emails.

I emailed DSS Friday to ask them to cancel my CL FP for my April trip :sad2:, and no response yet. I assume they’re swamped with emails.

I sent an email at 4:30 on Friday and have only received the auto-response so far. I am assuming I’ll hear something in the next couple of days. All of our FP’s (regular and pre-paid) have disappeared from MDE, so I suspect the refund is coming soon.

@TISHLOVESDISNEY and @Grasshopper2016
Following! I'm super interested in whether you are able to book CLFP before the 60 days.

I have waffled a lot about CLFP. We are celebrating my DD's 13th birthday, so I wanted to do something special, so I started considering CLFP. Then, I started to map out the day and 6 hours of FPs wouldn't really gel with the laid back trip we were going for, so I lost some interest. But now that Disney has announced a FD offer for the summer for those with trips affected over a 2.5 month span, I'm back to being interested because I think this will bring a lot of people to June-September. Without a 90-day lead, the value of the CLFPs is severely diminished.

Of course, it's all speculation because we don't know if the curve will be flat enough by the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter