Tricia & Reuben 4.29.08 WP/Narcoossee's/Grand 1 TR - Day 8 - Our trip is at the end

Just found your TR in another link and read the whole thingpopcorn:: !Everything was gorgeous! I am also hoping for the Grand 1 and will have the 18 max so glad to hear you don't think it's too crowded:crowded: Congratulations a little late!

Just spent a while reading everything~~~ what a wonderful wedding and great trip report! Conratulations!! :tinker:

I just read the whole trip report! Youve inspired me as I was leaning towards Narcoossees for our after escape dinner! Now I am sure that it will be a good choice. Your wedding was beautiful, and I really enjoyed your trip report!

Just found your TR in another link and read the whole thingpopcorn:: !Everything was gorgeous! I am also hoping for the Grand 1 and will have the 18 max so glad to hear you don't think it's too crowded:crowded: Congratulations a little late!

Sorry I missed your reply - I get so excited when someone reads my TR :rotfl:
We loved the Grand 1 and you'll be perfectly comfortable!

Just spent a while reading everything~~~ what a wonderful wedding and great trip report! Conratulations!! :tinker:

Thanks so much!! I'd do it all again every year if I could!! :banana:

I just read the whole trip report! Youve inspired me as I was leaning towards Narcoossees for our after escape dinner! Now I am sure that it will be a good choice. Your wedding was beautiful, and I really enjoyed your trip report!

Yeah!! First, thanks for the compliments, we loved our wedding!! I'm so glad that after years of soaking in all the ideas on this board I can help some other brides! :bride: We really had a great time at Narcoossees and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I did get nervous a few weeks out that we hadn't confirmed with them, but Tanis took care of it and it was great. I loved the custom menus (did have to talk to them a few weeks out to get that done) and the food was beyond great. DH and I are going back for our 1 year anniversary next month!!! We can't wait! :cloud9:

Hi! I just found you TR and its great so far(have to keep stopping b/c of work). your flowers are beautiful! :thumbsup2 i saw someone asked you about them and you said that they were part of the disney package. will they be availbale you think for a wishes wedding also? i am going to try and keep my flower budget down but love the look of all the purples together and against your dress-so pretty! i am also doing the girls in purple and have a purple theme. so my question is when you went to your PS did you just tell them what you wanted and they brought a sample of those out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter