Trista & Jeff- 10/30/11 - WP/Attic/UK DP - .: On the way to our planning Session!:.

Both tiara's are pretty, though I prefer the 2nd one.

You should choose which ever one you prefer, which one do you prefer?

love, love, love your shoes! *goes back to stalk your PJ*

My honeymoon converse are

They will go with my white retro dress.
I also had a hat hand made, and will be posting that in it's own update soon!

Blingy converse for the win! (see I make up words too! Blamazing, as my DF would say) I think he mashed bling and amazing. Hah!

YES!! Blingy converse definitely for the win!!

Oh my goodness! All of a sudden it's PLANNING SESSION TIME!

I want to thank each and every one of you for the Tiara feedback - I am running around the house packing and wanted to say hi to all before we head off to Florida!

Hi!!!!!:dance3:

Our schedule is as follows:
Saturday the 25th - We both work until 11pm :(

Sunday the 26th - Fly to Orlando, arrive ~7:30pm - Head to downtown Disney to scope our a possible rehearsal dinner location.

Monday the 27th - DF wants to visit NASA

Tuesday the 28th - My DF is taking me to Universal - I want to taste BUTTERBEER! I'm a Harry Potter nut, and I'm so excited about this day!

Wednesday the 29th - DFTW Planning day! Yay! We have a food tasting, tour of our venues (just in case we have to upgrade from the Attic to a larger location for our reception) followed by a nice romantic dinner to celebrate at the California Grill right around the time of the Wishes fireworks!

Thursday the 30th - spend most of the day touring Disney resorts with my DF as he's never been to WDW. We need to pick where we want to stay on our Disneymoon <3

For those interested, we chose to stay at Pop for this trip since we are not going into any Disney parks. My DF wants to keep that for our 14 day Disneymoon.

We're contemplating buying annual passes to Universal as we will be there so long on our Disneymoon - do any of you have any thoughts or advice?

I'll report in as I can!

I can't wait to fill everyone in when I get back - I'm so nervous! I am so worried I am going to forget something I needed for our planning session.

:rotfl:

Have fun, can't wait for your feedback.

Take lots of pics and please let me know what butterbeer tastes like, I can't wait to try it. :goodvibes

Please please please can you tell me where these converse are from there just what I'm looking for, for my wedding night x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter