Tron AP preview thread

My pass expires March 16, I wonder how early I might need to renew it to make sure I get the email. Although with an April 4th opening, I would hope previews are earlier than that.
registration for previews will likely happen first week of February. Don’t rely on the email - most received it too late to register last time. It was sent after the link opened for registration.

My pass expires March 16, I wonder how early I might need to renew it to make sure I get the email. Although with an April 4th opening, I would hope previews are earlier than that.
PP are correct, the event will be sold out before most passholders receive their email.

CM previews are between February 6 and March 3, 2023. Some people think AP Previews will start March 4 or 5th.

PP are correct, the event will be sold out before most passholders receive their email.

CM previews are between February 6 and March 3, 2023. Some people think AP Previews will start March 4 or 5th.

I must have been lucky for Guardians. I got the email and grabbed a spot immediately.

Last edited:
We planned a Spring Break trip with HOPES that TRON would be open. It opens the day we are scheduled to fly back. Oops.
Thinking our March 28th landing will have us there too late for any previews too. Guess we'll be sleeping in the MK parking lot for Rope Drop on Opening Day :faint:

Didn’t Press and Golden Oaks directly follow CM previews for Guardians? (I’m honestly asking because that’s what I remember, but I could be thinking of Remy…or GE or just misremembering in general.)

I must have been lucky for Guardians. I got the email and grabbed a spot immediately.
If you happen to catch your email as soon as it comes in you can do that. I have many times for previews myself.
If you don't, you can miss out easily
Many factors such as what type of alert system you get for your email and if it's push or fetch. If what you use happens to only fetch every 5 min you can totally miss out. If you use push and are watching your app/paying attention to the alert, etc then you are good.
Some like to just watch here instead. The alerts here can be faster in some cases.
or watch twitter/instagram

Hi gang! Could someone post the link to book when it becomes available to book? As a Canadian, I never receive these emails, so I have to rely on these threads. Thanks so much!!

I believe the link is post #1 of this thread! My guess is once it goes live it will get reposted by the first person who catches it.
Right. Things can always change but if you bookmark it and refresh it periodically you may find out first
that’s how so many books before emails come. They watch the link which has to go live before emails go out because it has to be ready to work when the emails arrive

Mine is Feb 28. And for the first time in 20 years we weren’t going to renew so we bought tickets for our trip. Now we want to renew but can’t until we get there and can convert those to renewals😩

For GOTG, I believe DVC and AP was released at same time - someone had figured out the date for DVC, so on that date, at 9 am ET I clicked on the link that’s used for AP (posted on first page of this thread) and got in right away. My plan this time around is to just go there everyday after CM preview booking starts 😂 (unless someone figures out the actual day ahead of time)

For GOTG, I believe DVC and AP was released at same time - someone had figured out the date for DVC, so on that date, at 9 am ET I clicked on the link that’s used for AP (posted on first page of this thread) and got in right away. My plan this time around is to just go there everyday after CM preview booking starts 😂 (unless someone figures out the actual day ahead of time)
Does anyone recall is it always at 9 AM that these are released? I’ve gone to several but I can’t remember. If I recall, it was odd, various times in the morning.

Does anyone recall is it always at 9 AM that these are released? I’ve gone to several but I can’t remember. If I recall, it was odd, various times in the morning.
Can’t remember the time no, but I’m positive it’s not been 9 am every time
One preview I was driving to lunch at work and pulled over when I got the alert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter