Tron previews for DVC?

I had multiple browsers open - one started at 1129. another a 3500+. the 3500+ browser was open first, so it's definitely allocating the numbers randomly

Do I need to have an onsite reservation WITH MY DVC points to register?? I'm onsite but staying on a cash reservation paid by family member at CSR.

Tried on 5 devices. Best was IPAD at 1380, then 5085 (on work laptop), and 3 in the 7000s. Am down to 855.

Well, I got a slot for 1:00p on March 4 in the AP Previews. Now I need to figure out if we can go or not.

Question. We have 2 memberships/ contracts. A resale and a direct. The reservation that’s booked for these dates is the resale reservation. But do you need direct to book the preview? I don’t know which membership number to put in at registration page. I got the email so I know we qualify.

I am in the same boat! I got the email so I would think I should be able to book. For MM at DCA, I stayed cash at DLH and when I booked MM, it used my resale membership ID (got errors using my direct one). I have both at the ready to enter in the system and will find out soon enough as I am down to 534.

I am in the same boat! I got the email so I would think I should be able to book. For MM at DCA, I stayed cash at DLH and when I booked MM, it used my resale membership ID (got errors using my direct one). I have both at the ready to enter in the system and will find out soon enough as I am down to 534.
I got it. Use the direct membership number

I got right in. Started at 46, and basically went right in. I had my pick of any day. I chose 6th because we will already be at MK. It only gave me 4 slots from 9:00-11:30. So all morning.

Any estimates as to what the cutoff will be? I got in the 5200s. Now at 4k

I’m having a hard time understanding if I’m okay as-is with my tickets and park reservations.

- I have one park per day tickets.
- On the day I chose, I have a park reservation at Epcot.

The language on the Tron preview says:
  • Valid Magic Kingdom® theme park admission is required for entry for all guests.
    • Magic Kingdom® park reservation is not required on the day of your preview to attend.
  • IMPORTANT: Valid park hopping ticket media is required if the Member and their party wish to visit another theme park on the day of their preview or if the Member wishes to do any Genie+ or Lighting Lane planning on the day of their preview, they will need a Magic Kingdom Park reservation.
It says park hopping ticket is required if I want to visit another park on the day of my preview.

Does this mean I need to upgrade to park hopper to go to Epcot after my morning MK Tron ride?

I’m having a hard time understanding if I’m okay as-is with my tickets and park reservations.

- I have one park per day tickets.
- On the day I chose, I have a park reservation at Epcot.

The language on the Tron preview says:
  • Valid Magic Kingdom® theme park admission is required for entry for all guests.
    • Magic Kingdom® park reservation is not required on the day of your preview to attend.
  • IMPORTANT: Valid park hopping ticket media is required if the Member and their party wish to visit another theme park on the day of their preview or if the Member wishes to do any Genie+ or Lighting Lane planning on the day of their preview, they will need a Magic Kingdom Park reservation.
It says park hopping ticket is required if I want to visit another park on the day of my preview.

Does this mean I need to upgrade to park hopper to go to Epcot after my morning MK Tron ride?
Sounds like it

I got lucky and was around 760 in queue and booked a slot. All days available. On my chosen day (3/6) the only slots offered were morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter