Trouble in paradise Day 1 (arrival) of 4

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
Day 2 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2069695

Day 3 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2069757

Day 4 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2070444

Hello, :wave2:

So we are back from our trip. Except from the rain and the surprise ending which you will all enjoy i am sure lol we had a great trip

So night before we are go we are all packed with our disney luggage
100_1968.jpg

and had a disney dinner :rotfl:
100_1975.jpg

So an early night and soon it was 4.45 and time to get up :faint: Washed, dressed, car loaded and ready to go at 5.30 :drive:
It was a nice easy check in and the time flew by and we were soon being called to board our flight. I hate this part of traveling where every one pushs you just to get on to the bus to take you to the aeroplane.

Up in the air on the way it was pretty
100_1980.jpg

Its such a quick flight and we were soon waiting for our bags to come off the luggage belt. We got the TGV train which was the only thing that didnt go to plan that morning all on the train doors closing ready to pull away and the ticket conductor had not got on. We had to wait an extra 20 mins for him to get on and for us to be able to go again :sad2:

Finally back in DLRP and I have never seen the village so quiet checked in and I just have to say you lot made me worry i packed so many layers so many clothes and I was hot from the walk to the hotel for station. When we got to the room I have to take my three jumpers off and extra pairs of socks we sat in our room and had our

mickey sandwichs
100_1967.jpg

and rice crispie cakes
100_1966.jpg

We headed to the Disney park and I still wasnt cold I only had a shirt, hoodie, jeanes, 1 pair socks and wore my trainners and was never cold.

The park was so quiet straight to Buzz light year as this is Dave's favourite ride. He beat me obviuosly I dont remember the scores as he always beats me :(. After buzz we had a slow walk over to Pirates I love this ride its so much better then the WDW even if we dont have Jack Sparrow. Our ride was ruinned though there were alot of schools when we were there and we were the only ones on the boat that was not apart of this school and they screamed and shouted at each other the whole way round screaming they didnt want to getwet and complained at the end they didnt get wet. We waited as we got off to give them some room and went the oposite way to they did.

NEXT Big thunder mountain :) Dave hadn't been on here before so it was exciting this was the biggest que we had in the Disney Park 15 mins

Afrer Big thunder mountain we went to Cable car and had a hot chocolate and mickey brioche this was yummmmmmmmmmy. We were quiet tiered so we had a look around the shops and walked back to the hotel for a rest.

We ate annets and it was AMAZING i would not recomend this to any one but every one we really loved it. The atmosphere and the dancing was so good we were in here for ages. On way back to hotel we stopped in the shops but it was too busy and decided we would go back when the park is open in the morning. We also went into Sequoia Lodge i asked for a glow martini but they didnt have any of the glowing ice cudes left so i had a glow

tinkini

100_1988.jpg

back to the room and it wasnt long till we were asleep

Sorry it is soo long once i get going i dont know when to stop lol

OMG I need a Mickey Mouse sandwich toaster. Birthday coming up so I know what I will be asking for.

By the way, good first day, great shot out of the plane wind. Easyjet?

steve

OMG I need a Mickey Mouse sandwich toaster. Birthday coming up so I know what I will be asking for.

steve

HA HA lol yeah it was squEASYJET

its a mickey mouse waffle maker as well lol

steve

Exactly what I was thinking re toaster!!!! And now i know it's a waffle maker too...! Where did you get it from? And do you have a Mickey cutter for your sandwiches??? And I want cases like yours too....infact I think I just want to come on your next DLRP trip with you :lmao

Lucky you to have a quiet park :thumbsup2 Sounds like a fun first day-can't wait for the rest esp to hear about the surprise....

We got the waffle - toaster maker for christmas but i think its from john lewis

the cutter is from Disney World but I have seen them online for £6 I will have to find website for you

the big case is from Hong Kong Disneyland from when Mum and Dad went in June

It sure was one big surprise for us

Great first day!!

I looked out for you every day :( But must have missed you even in an empty park!

I just had a look and Amazon have the waffle/cheese toastie maker for £19.99

but redsave.com had them for £9.29 just not in stock right now

they also have toasters, pop corn makers, ice cream maker and smoothie maker

Great first day!!

I looked out for you every day :( But must have missed you even in an empty park!

LOL i know i was always looking about we must always have been in the wrong park to each other lol

Fab first day, off to read the rest now. Love your pictures of your special Mickey food.

Great day :thumbsup2

For anyone that is interested Currys had the waffle makers in after Christmas for £4.99 - we paid £30 for our a few years ago. They may have some left in your local store

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter