Tuesday Terrific Teaser (Riddle)

TwinkieMama said:
you forgot to thank your non well-behaved children....

and your favorite DISpeep.....

hint hint: it isn't RV (wink)

And just when we were becoming friends... :rolleyes:

:banana: :banana:

RoyalVizier said:
I'm not quite sure what makes you think I wash my clothes though. :confused3

ohhhh..... well then, I was saving this for Christmas but you can go ahead and open it now.....

03209835000.jpg

Last edited by TwinkieMama : Today at 09:25 AM. Reason: I would wish Donna a Happy Aniversary if I knew who the heck she is....... ... (hahahaha)

that's ok....I don't like Twinkies either! ;)

I'M DONNA!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

and .....

sher....I forgive your for the Donna legend comment you made a 100 pages back cause you cracked me up with the Squarepants song....CLASSIC!!!!! :thumbsup2

and RV......watch it!!!!!!!! Banana Goddess!!!!! :snooty: ;) :teeth:

Woooooooo banana Hoooooooooooooooootyyyyyyy :banana:

and MJ........Gorgeous!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 I wanna go there!

RoyalVizier said:
And just when we were becoming friends... :rolleyes:

of course WE are friends.... I just didn't realize that you knew Utah so well..... I mean I was up at one AM posting on her Trip Report and I was the one who told her to get her snarky self over to the riddle thread for early morning fun (and the chance to whohooty)

and cause I am one step ahead of you..... here, for you, FRIEND....

02637032000.jpg

firstmickey said:
that's ok....I don't like Twinkies either! ;)

I'M DONNA!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

oh great now there is an anti-twinkie league......

don't make me start buying you t-shirts DONNA....

oh what the hey, it is your anniversary- have a matched set.....

d_5493.jpg
d_5493.jpg

I want a Twinkie shirt!

So, to fit in at WDW, I'll need a size 4T. I'll wear it with Low rise jeans. ( :scared: )

:teeth: :banana: :banana:

thanks....we will be sure to wear them around Lou....he LOVES matching shirts!

Maybe we should all get some and visit him.....and tour New York with them.
He loves that too! ;) :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:sad: Oh man...

I'm so touched! I've never received such nice gifts on my birthday before. I'm used to being locked in the cupboard with curdled milk and an over ripe banana ( :banana: ) to share with the flies and maggots.

Thank you so much for turning my life around and giving me a glimmer of hope for the future.

TwinkieMama said:
ohhhh..... well then, I was saving this for Christmas but you can go ahead and open it now.....

03209835000.jpg

Hey uh... I opened the box you gave me and tried some but it doesn't taste quite right. Oh no... and now I'm foaming at the mouth... Twinkie?! Am I going to die?
:sick:

oh no! RV! Baby! Don't worry.... I have poison control on my speed dial...... (seriously, I do... and you would too if you lived with my kids)....
.... wait while I take this call........
uh huh....
(nods)
yes....
ok thanks for your help!

They said to take two twinkies and call them in the morning. Sorry you are feeling BLEAH. :sick:

I would offer you some chicken noodle soup but I am scared to do that on this thread..................

RoyalVizier said:
Hey uh... I opened the box you gave me and tried some but it doesn't taste quite right. Oh no... and now I'm foaming at the mouth... Twinkie?! Am I going to die?
:sick:
all I can say is . . . .
BLEAH​

I wasn't going for the BLEAH, but it does fit, doesn't it? :banana:

What the heck is a BORG? As in cyborg? :eek: Is Twinkie a robotic cyborg?

TwinkieMama said:
Sorry you are feeling BLEAH.
ME said:
all I can say is . . . .BLEAH
Bleahlicious said:
What the heck is a BORG?
Borg are an alien race from Star Trek: Next Generation

"Born humanoid, they are almost immediately implanted with bio-chips that link their brains to a collective consciousness via a unique subspace frequency emitted by each drone.

This collective consciousness is experienced by the Borg as "thousands" of voices — they are collectively aware, but not aware of themselves as separate individuals."

An insidious force on THESE boards - Maelstromers, Vikings, parasites, whatever you want to call us, commonly use the term when one or more of us does the same thing at the same time (Or think the same thing, post the same thing, etc.)

The above quotes represent the BORG nature of Twink and myself. At least this morning.

Dang. That was a long explanation.

GeorgiaAristocat said:
Borg are an alien race from Star Trek: Next Generation

"Born humanoid, they are almost immediately implanted with bio-chips that link their brains to a collective consciousness via a unique subspace frequency emitted by each drone.

This collective consciousness is experienced by the Borg as "thousands" of voices — they are collectively aware, but not aware of themselves as separate individuals."

An insidious force on THESE boards - Maelstromers, Vikings, parasites, whatever you want to call us, commonly use the term when one or more of us does the same thing at the same time (Or think the same thing, post the same thing, etc.)

The above quotes represent the BORG nature of Twink and myself. At least this morning.

Dang. That was a long explanation.

Uhhhhhhhh yeah... now I feel BLEAHy again. :sick:

Boy.. ya learn something new every day I tell ya.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... the riddle is educational AND disturbing.

CoolKittyfromGA said:
Last edited by GeorgiaAristocat : Today at 09:14 AM. Reason: oh, c'mon, you knew it was coming. And Twink, is that your first official BORG moment?

why yes Miss Kitty- do I get a plaque? or a magical moment certificate? :banana: :banana:

notice GeorgiaAristocat's reply vs. firstmickeys..... guess who gets paid per word????????

Utah- I didn't miss your comment about the size 4T tee shirt. Just be sure your undergarments are in contrasting colors.... 'kay?

This was in the funny section yesterday and made me think of you... I hope I am not breaking any laws here.... of course, I didn't think this up and all credit goes to Cathy

ca060924.gif

TwinkieMama said:
why yes Miss Kitty- do I get a plaque? or a magical moment certificate? :banana: :banana:

notice GeorgiaAristocat's reply vs. firstmickeys..... guess who gets paid per word????????

Utah- I didn't miss your comment about the size 4T tee shirt. Just be sure your undergarments are in contrasting colors.... 'kay?

This was in the funny section yesterday and made me think of you... I hope I am not breaking any laws here.... of course, I didn't think this up and all credit goes to Cathy

ca060924.gif
Thats the funniest cartoon :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter