Tuesday Terrific Teaser (Riddle)

Morning everyone.

You know, when the rest of the country goes out of Daylight Savings, I might have a chance of making a woo hooty!! But definitely not before then!

I'm in even without the mints! :banana: :banana:

jwsqrdplus2 said:
Morning everyone.

You know, when the rest of the country goes out of Daylight Savings, I might have a chance of making a woo hooty!! But definitely not before then!

I'm in even without the mints! :banana: :banana:

Getting here late is better than not getting here at all. Glad you made it... especially on dancing banana day! :banana: :banana:

Twinkie said:
why yes Miss Kitty- do I get a plaque?
What, you want THIS??????
plaque.jpg

TwinkieMama said:
why yes Miss Kitty- do I get a plaque? or a magical moment certificate? :banana: :banana:

notice GeorgiaAristocat's reply vs. firstmickeys..... guess who gets paid per word????????

Utah- I didn't miss your comment about the size 4T tee shirt. Just be sure your undergarments are in contrasting colors.... 'kay?

This was in the funny section yesterday and made me think of you... I hope I am not breaking any laws here.... of course, I didn't think this up and all credit goes to Cathy

ca060924.gif

Twinkie! That's ME taking a picture with my phone! My laugh muscles hurt now! Cathy is the BEST!

Holy Bananas Batman! I leave for 3 hours and come back to an almost Tooty Hooty :cool1:

Since I missed the first(and posted before reading last time and didn't know it was banana day).......

:banana: :banana: WOO HOOTY!!! :banana: :banana:

:lmao: :lmao: at the 'Naughty Nanners' comment :rotfl: I haven't gone back to look at the sight, but methinks it might hurt my poor, innocent brain :confused3 :rolleyes1 ;)

RV~Your mint actually made more sense with my first answer I sent (Which I see I got a TU for :smooth: ), not the 'actual' answer. At least to me :rotfl:

I need to go back to work now, but :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: for dancing Banana Day :banana:

I'm really busy at work today but in honor of "dancing banana day" I wanted to post a banana pics.

Animation1.gif
banana.gif

Hope this works.

Ok and who is this? Fess up now.....

bananapeople-1.jpg

:rotfl: That reminds me....Craig and I need costumes for a party next month :scratchin :teeth:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thank you GeorgiaAristocat!!!!!! I didn't have either kind.... so thank you. Borgalicious I say!

RV RV RV
what to say? what to say? what to say?

I really want to be friends... but you insist on attacking my creme filling. Which doesn't actually contain creme. Or milk. Or any biodegradable ingredients.

So I will pretend I didn't see that. In honor of

Dancing Banana Day
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I thought my feet were just swollen but I now discover I have toe cleveage :banana: :banana: :banana:

Breezy_Carol said:
Ohhhhhh. TwinkieMama is giving RV LAUNDRY for his birthday. :rotfl:

And if that's not worth a dancing banana, I don't know what is :rolleyes1 :lmao: :lmao:

:banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter