Tuesday's Morning Riddle

There was nothing wrong with my guesses.

A memory

A dream

And according to Abe Lincoln, truths: "we hold these truths to be self evident". :snooty:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Which one? Did you know my account was hacked into for a while yesterday?

Yesterday's riddle. (Angel you should already have that link since you just posted on it) ;) The sainthood for married to me comment! Nice. Real Nice. :rotfl:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Which one? Did you know my account was hacked into for a while yesterday?
:rotfl: Funny no one reported any problems to the mods! :confused3 ;)

Buzzy
180px-Mickey-09.gif

Rella
180px-Mickey-09.gif

Loubon said:
There was nothing wrong with my guesses.

A memory

A dream

And according to Abe Lincoln, truths: "we hold these truths to be self evident". :snooty:
Of course, that's Abe quoting the Declaration of Independence, right? :teeth:

]
sleepydog25 said:
For the record, I gave about a 10 options, one of which will hopefully be true; otherwise, I should get credit for volume. :thumbsup2
:rotfl: :rotfl:
credit for volume!

I'm thinking demerits for volume.......posting a riddle & getting all of those PMs is more than enough without VOLUME :lmao: :lmao:

firstmickey said:
Yesterday's riddle. (Angel you should already have that link since you just posted on it) ;) The sainthood for married to me comment! Nice. Real Nice. :rotfl:

Saint Dan. :angel:

firstmickey said:
Ohhhhhhh :blush:

Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Good Morning Riddler's!!
1.gif

I'm IN!!! I'm IN!!! I'm IN!!!

Oh it's a happy day for this blondie!!

sleepydog25 said:
Of course, that's Abe quoting the Declaration of Independence, right? :teeth:

Oh, so you're the one?

(The one who actually reads my posts.) ;)

Uh Blondie....you're IN on page 3! :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Nice, quick edit! lol :rotfl2:

Lou, no one reads your posts. He was being nice. :rolleyes:

Lars624 said:
]
:rotfl: :rotfl:
credit for volume!

I'm thinking demerits for volume.......posting a riddle & getting all of those PMs is more than enough without VOLUME :lmao: :lmao:
Well, at least I sent my voluminous answers--including the correct one you'll note--in one PM. . .unlike others who shall remain abonymous. :thumbsup2

sleepydog25 said:
Well, at least I sent my voluminous answers--including the correct one you'll note--in one PM. . .unlike others who shall remain abonymous. :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Dan the Man said:
Saint Dan. :angel:
Yoo Hoo! Saint Dan...

What is that in your siggy??
Would you actually eat it??
Is there any way I could convince you to consider not posting before breakfast....eeeeoooooowwwwww
1.gif

I did both. I was covering all bases (and saving everyone else the time of sending in perfectly acceptable answers). Because they obviously get cranky when you send too many PMs. Or too many guess. Or too few PMs. Or something different than what they were looking for. Or even if you breathe around here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter