Tuesday's Morning Riddle

Rella Bella said:
Yoo Hoo! Saint Dan...

What is that in your siggy??
Would you actually eat it??
Is there any way I could convince you to consider not posting before breakfast....eeeeoooooowwwwww
1.gif

Obviously young lady you have not been to Pittsburgh. It's a drinking town with a steel problem somewhere in the Northeast. We like our beer cold, our women fast and we make the C in YMCA in the wrong direction. And we put the cole slaw and the fries on the sandwich (and leave the meat on the side).

That's today's lesson for yinz guys n'at.

Dan the Man said:
Obviously young lady you have not been to Pittsburgh. It's a drinking town with a steel problem somewhere in the Northeast. We like our beer cold, our women fast and we make the C in YMCA in the wrong direction. And we put the cole slaw and the fries on the sandwich (and leave the meat on the side).

Geography and history lessons in one day... :rolleyes:

Dan the Man said:

sigh............anyone else who encourages this is going to be slapped. :rolleyes: :teeth:

we do not have a Steel problem anymore...lol.....there's no more steel here. Well except for the Steelers. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And only half of us make the C the wrong way....and omg....Im arguing with Lou pretending to be my imaginary husband!!!!!!!! I need more coffee someone! :teeth: :rotfl2:

I sent a PM but after reading see I am wrong.

Not in and don't care :rotfl2: I will play anyway :banana: :banana:

Dan the Man said:

:lmao: :lmao:

firstmickey said:
sigh............anyone else who encourages this is going to be slapped. :rolleyes: :teeth:

we do not have a Steel problem anymore...lol.....there's no more steel here. Well except for the Steelers. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And only half of us make the C the wrong way....and omg....Im arguing with Lou pretending to be my imaginary husband!!!!!!!! I need more coffee someone! :teeth: :rotfl2:
One could argue that there is no more steel in Pittsburgh. . .including the home team. . .:teeth:

Dan the Man said:

Cole slaw & fries on toast?? What's it called??
I'd like to know what not to order when I get to Pittsburgh. :teeth:

Dan the Man said:
Would you mind translating that for a blonde flat lander??

sleepydog25 said:
One could argue that there is no more steel in Pittsburgh. . .including the home team. . .:teeth:
Ohhh *snap* your in trouble now popcorn::

lewdyan1 said:
:rotfl: Funny no one reported any problems to the mods! :confused3 ;)
Oh, I just changed my password. I didn't want to bother anyone with the big WASABIADI thing going on.

firstmickey said:
Yesterday's riddle. (Angel you should already have that link since you just posted on it) ;) The sainthood for married to me comment! Nice. Real Nice. :rotfl:

This was my direct quote:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Oh...then give the guy his due respect. He's on the fast track to sainthood.

This has nothing to do with you personally. I love my mother, but after 40 years of marriage, when you take pics of my father, he doesn't show up on the paper any more. He's been so beat down.

sleepydog25 said:

thanks...cause I didnt know that already! :rolleyes: ;)

Rella......yinz is Pittsburgese for y'all...and some Pittsburghers put n'at after sentences. (Not me...I dont use either of those). the sandwich is from a restaurant called Primantis and it's actually wonderful. (lou's had one..he liked it! lol)
And quit encouraging Dan the Man to post!!!!!!!! lol :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

L107ANGEL said:
Good Morning Ladies. I really want to go back to bed :sad2:
Are you sick or did you guys stay up too late having Margaritas?
I fell asleep with the laptop on my knees.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Oh, I just changed my password. I didn't want to bother anyone with the big WASABIADI thing going on.

This was my direct quote:

This has nothing to do with you personally. I love my mother, but after 40 years of marriage, when you take pics of my father, he doesn't show up on the paper any more. He's been so beat down.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

firstmickey said:
Rella......yinz is Pittsburgese for y'all...and some Pittsburghers put n'at after sentences. (Not me...I dont use either of those). the sandwich is from a restaurant called Primantis and it's actually wonderful. (lou's had one..he liked it! lol)
And quit encouraging Dan the Man to post!!!!!!!! lol :rolleyes: :rotfl2:
Thanks....

and oh your right... it's still before breakfast!!!

Not that I don't believe your "it's actually wonderful" statement.

snowwite said:
Are you sick or did you guys stay up too late having Margaritas?
I fell asleep with the laptop on my knees.
No, just tired of trying to get my house into a shadow of what it used to be :sad2:

and zip it Duck :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter