TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

Thanks!! These fanfiction ladies are so awesome. I can't even stand it. algonquint (Mr. Horrible author), ooohlalaaa, WriteonTime are all so freaking nice. They keep recommending it:scared1:. I am having trouble believing my luck! Thanks for the heads up about this sweet lady. :hug:

Well you deserve it!! Just don't forget us when you are big and famous.

:thumbsup2

so i stayed up until 2:30am reading the submissive not as good as the office, but very captivating and i learned things i never thought i would ever know :eek:

i'll be moving on to the dominant next. i'm keeping up with six fics now!
The stories are awesome. I love her interviews with Edward and Bella before the chapters. They are hilarious.

Hi there, I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a secondary school Drama and English teacher from Kent, England, and I have just become a Twilightaholic in the last two weeks.

I heard my students talk about it a lot over the last year but only picked up a copy of Twilight two weeks ago on recommendation of a colleague - I now have only 70 pages of Eclipse to read, and Breaking Dawn is in the post.

I've not seen the movie yet, but it too is in the post, and I'm prepared for it to be slightly disappointing. Hopefully with lowered expectations I will enjoy it more!

I hope you don't mind me joining your thread, but I am officially addicted! I've always been a vampire girl, but tbh my man is much more werewolf...looking forward to marrying him in three months, so that's me in a nutshell right now.
Welcome!!

Oh I heart TS and TD big time. TD is even better cuz well, it's Edwards POV!! ;)
The author is a Disney freak like us too. Even more reason to support her!
She's probably on the DIS somewhere is she's a disney freak. This is like the first site you find when looking for disney info. Maybe she's watching us now.

Ok, perezhilton.com has a few New Moon Italy pics... http://perezhilton.com/2009-05-25-behind-the-scenes-of-new-moon

Oh I heart TS and TD big time. TD is even better cuz well, it's Edwards POV!! ;)
The author is a Disney freak like us too. Even more reason to support her!

i liked TS, but i am loving TD! i agree, edward pov is always the best! chapter 10 was very difficult to read from either pov :sad1:

I don't believe my question ever got answered. What exactly is the blue banana gang?
##Warning##
the following post is full of snark...

Please correct me if I'm wrong y'all!

The "Blue Banana Gang" refers to Edward and Bella's "relations" on Isle Esme

Vampires are always cool to the touch

Get it now?:rotfl:

Back from 4 days camping! There were mice in the cabin and I did a very girly scream and stamping of my feet and nearly ended up on top of a chair. My brother looked at me in amazement and said you volunteer at a zoo and mice freak you out? We caught 9 - *shudder*. My niece named them - Fred, Bert, Ernie, Wilma, Betty, Pebbles, Bob, Bam Bam, and Dino. She also discovered Twilight this weekend, made it past page 11 and actually told us to quit bugging her because she's reading! She never reads anything voluntarily except text messages! And found out my mom doesn't think Rob is cute and is totally Team Jacob - the horror.

Trying to catch up -

CP - I'm on goodreads and we have a TWILIGHTAHOLICS book club on there with everyone on it.

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/16707.TWILIGHTAHOLICS_book_club

Alice's Mom - you're only keeping up on 6 fanfics! If you need more, let me know! I think I'm following at least 20.

Mrs. the King - I love both of your fanfics and saw your review count on Poughkeepsie and nearly fell over - that is incredible! Way to go and it's well deserved!

lizbeth - 37 lbs of woot crap! NICE!

I'm an idiot. I didn't include the link. Sorry! Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRm4nGhz0ks. You can go to YouTube and search "Rob Pattinson amFAR" and find it, too. ~Enjoy!~

Thank you for posting. :thumbsup2 That was really cute. What a cutie pants!

Hi there, I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a secondary school Drama and English teacher from Kent, England, and I have just become a Twilightaholic in the last two weeks.

I heard my students talk about it a lot over the last year but only picked up a copy of Twilight two weeks ago on recommendation of a colleague - I now have only 70 pages of Eclipse to read, and Breaking Dawn is in the post.

I've not seen the movie yet, but it too is in the post, and I'm prepared for it to be slightly disappointing. Hopefully with lowered expectations I will enjoy it more!

I hope you don't mind me joining your thread, but I am officially addicted! I've always been a vampire girl, but tbh my man is much more werewolf...looking forward to marrying him in three months, so that's me in a nutshell right now.

Welcome! :) most of the talk around here is based on fan fiction and some other stuff but you're certainly welcome here. Alot of the Twilight stuff seems to be talked out (meaning we talked it all out until there wasn't any talk left) and now we have a couple people who help us stay up on the current New Moon happenings and other gossip (which is nice).

Have fun!

i don't have a significant other (holding out for rob ;)), so this doesn't apply to anyone in my life, but i still thought it was pretty funny

automotivator3.jpg

##Warning##
the following post is full of snark...

Please correct me if I'm wrong y'all!

The "Blue Banana Gang" refers to Edward and Bella's "relations" on Isle Esme

Vampires are always cool to the touch

Get it now?:rotfl:

:rotfl2: I hadn't made that connection!! :rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter