Universal FAQ's

Really - I TOTALLY didn't get that. Thank you for that most important detail!!!!!!!!:wave:
Just be aware that the this announcement is specific to Shrek 4D at Universal Studios HOLLYWOOD. They have not confirmed that the Orlando attraction is being replaced at this time.
There is the key detail that I always miss, it says Hollywood.
:oops:
Guess I was so excited for Po in Florida!

Need some help and advice, feeling like there is a sharp learning curve to US website and I am falling below the curve!

Plannkng for 2 families of 5. We areTOTALLY limited in our dates due to school and sports schedules. We will be traveling July 28/29th to August 3rd/4th.

We are thinking Cabana Bay because we like the pool/lazy river area but would be open to others depending on the price. The DHs like the idea of prepaid meals because then meals don't also mean sticker shock.

We will need park to park tickets because 3 out of 6 kids are big Potter fans. We'd want to do Volcano,Bay at least once. We are flexible on the number of ticketed days but want time to see/ride the must sees.

We've done Disney together and had a blast we are excited for Universal with the kids,being older but I am in a planning funk because I feel like I don't know a good US price, no idea when discounts come out, don't really know what is required to book (been told 2 different things), feeling like dining plan is a waste if no hotel restaurants are included, not sure where to plan to eat, do we not need reservations even for a group of 10??? Help.....

We travel with a group of 8 developmentally disabled so are a group of 10 .This year will be our 3rd trip and have never had an issue without a reservation . Have stopped in earlier in the day and made them , but unlike Disney are not a 6 month ahead planning !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter