Universal guide book

just placed my order, awesome deal! So glad I came on here today as the deal expires tomorrow and I have the first half (WDW) of my vac. planned down to the minute and have felt strange having no concrete plans for the Universal part of our trip, lol.

I have to say I'm impressed by the speedy delivery. I ordered it Thursday, and it was in my mailbox today.

oh the shame, how did i miss this thread :confused3

despite all the online info im old-skool & enjoy reading actual books! i really enjoy this series, the SW one was invaluable resource for us during trip last Dec & am revisting for planning on upcoming 1st trip to DC & BG

since i was asleep @ the wheel, i didn't get the same deal y'all did:laughing:, still will be happy to have it in my hands before I leave for vacation on October 3rd (hint, hint to shipping department;))

I didn't order this book off the intrepidtraveler.com website when it was on sale as I'm in Canada and figured with the increased shipping, I'd be able to get it cheaper at a bookstore locally when it came out. I wish I'd seen this thread. It's not in the local bookstores and looks like I missed the free shipping....and I could have had it in my hands now. :sad2:
My question though...is theotherorlando.com owned by the same company? It has an offer of 3 books that is a good price and I don't see the same offer on intrepidtraveler.com.
Thanks!

Thanks! When it shows the offer, it shows the 2011 Universal book, but when you look at it in the shopping cart, the picture is for the 2010 book. So I'm not sure whether or not to get the 3 book offer. I need the 2011 book.

Thanks! When it shows the offer, it shows the 2011 Universal book, but when you look at it in the shopping cart, the picture is for the 2010 book. So I'm not sure whether or not to get the 3 book offer. I need the 2011 book.

Sorry for the confusion. I'll try to get the graphics fixed a.s.a.p.

But not to worry, whatever you order, we always send out the latest edition.

oh the shame, how did i miss this thread :confused3

despite all the online info im old-skool & enjoy reading actual books! i really enjoy this series, the SW one was invaluable resource for us during trip last Dec & am revisting for planning on upcoming 1st trip to DC & BG

since i was asleep @ the wheel, i didn't get the same deal y'all did:laughing:, still will be happy to have it in my hands before I leave for vacation on October 3rd (hint, hint to shipping department;))

im quoting myself:lmao:

just wanted to post the speedy, media delivery!

ordered on weekend & received in 3 business days:yay:thank you:thumbsup2

Don't y'all mean the 2011 book? No need to be excited over 2010!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter