Universal Studios Chat 7 1/2

I wonder how JessicaR is enjoying her trip. Is this the day you meet up with her Flyfly? Please say hello for me and tell her there are a lot of people looking forward to her trip report!

Originally posted by IMGONNABE40!
Selina--Glad you enjoyed the Indian food. My husband is Indian and he has relatives who own an Indian restuarant in London. I have never been there myself, but I hope to visit one day soon.

My sister in law (husband's sister) has lived in London for several years and ran a belly dancing school before she started her family. One of my cousins recently moved to London to teach at a University there. His wife is from Dublin and she teaches at the University also.

Another one of my cousins has moved to Manchester because her husband was transferred there. I also have relatives in Manchester who relocated there from Ireland many years ago. They are still there but getting up in years. It is probable that I will make a trip to England in 2004. Are we still on for HRC London? ::yes::

That's interesting. Love to meet up just let me know when you know next year. Maybe we could meet at the HRC one day and on another occasion eat at the indian restaurant of your relatives. I live about a 40-45 min train journey from London Paddington. It takes about the same time to drive in but will probably go by train as parking is difficult and expensive in the City and West End.

and .....Barry...... I have seen Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom,!!! :p Raiders of the Lost Arc etc and have met Harrison Ford in real life too!! What a guy.......Mmmmmmmmm!!! Wonder if Spidey has?!
Spidey..moroccan food is more "earthy" than indian, they use different spices, but both share the love of rice.

today I met JessicaR and Kerlynne today. None of us saw the Ghostbusters Show because all were rained out :( Every. single. one. Bummer.

But, anyway, I also saw Notatourist again, briefly, and also Kevin (DocBosch). :)

JessicaR is extremely nice and I enjoyed meeting up with her! I didn't get to talk to Kerlynne much, but maybe we can meet up again some other time! Kevin, always a pleasure meeting up with you...too bad I couldn't have seen your dog ;)

phamton said on IOACentral that she met up with you. Is that the same phamton that posts here?

I am glad to hear you guys met. Hopefully next time she's down I can meet up with you all.

That is so thoughtful DM. I didn't mean to derail it. I've been over on flyfly's website and whizzed over there on my :moped: and now I've whizzed back again :moped: Sorry - you probably wondered where I was after saying "Hi". Unfortunately I was out of gas and had to make a quick stop via the kitchen...just a small Sherry this time to wash down the rest of the onion rings etc. ;)

Selina -- did you figure out how to make an account? I think that's all that's stopping you from being able to vote, :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter