Universal Studios Chat 7 1/2

Selina-I haven't tinkered with it in a while. It's just sitting in my room right now collecting dust. Oops. :tongue:

Flyfly-You didn't even show me, if I remember correctly. But that's okay....FOR NOW! pirate: ;)

Thanks for the good wishes. It's sad but life goes on....

DM......ohh..perhaps I should have tried you on something more difficult!!;)

P.s......going to Christmas party at the "big" bosses's house tonight!! Usually a fantastic spread and wonderful desserts. :D

DM....I didn't show you because I didn't pick it up until we left the park...so I wouldn't have to lug it around all day. :p

Selina -- hope you're having fun at the Christmas party! Why am I not surprised you are most interested in the desserts? :rolleyes: :p ;)

Added my review of the Extreme Ghostbusters Holiday Spirits Seminar onto my website! It's pretty much the same review as I posted here, but I added a spiffy banner featuring some photos I took and a bit more information. :)

Check it out :)

Thanks FLyfly. I enjoyed your report. You may have finally convinced me to check out the GB's!

What do you guys think of my new look? Did you recognize me behind my cool shades?:cool1:

hehe!! Hey, IMGONNABE40! when are you going to Universal? Were you the one whose family or friends lives near me? Were you going around Christmas time? :confused:

Flyfly, I will be at Universal 12/21-12/23. It is possible that we will arrive in Orlando 12/20 before the parks close, but not definate. What time are the GB shows on Saturday afternoons? If we get to Orlando early enough on Saturday, we will likely do shows and the parade and hold off on rides until 12/21 since we will be checking into HRH that day. I booked offsite for 12/20 since our original plan was to arrive in Orlando around midnight and figured that would be a bit of a waste since area hotel rooms go for <$50. Good memory. My mom lives in Punta Gorda and we'll be spending Christmas with her before heading back to Ohio.

eek....last GB Show will PROBABLY be at 3:45 because of the Macy's Holiday Parade. However, I'm off for Winter Break, so maybe I can go one of the days you are there...:p I'll get back to you on that

Hello..hope you are having a nice weekend. I've just come back from an Indian restaurant. Rather delicious menu - I had an aloo Boor to begin - which was kind of like a crispy potato cake mixed with ginger and coriander with a tamarind sauce - main course was a mild one today as I ordered something that the children would like: pieces of tandoori chicken in a creamy sauce, Bombay aloo - absolutely perfect and a sag bhagi (spinich and onions) - we had pilau rice, plain rice and a special spicy lamb pilau rice and a nan bread. The ice cream desserts were out of this world. My daughter had a delicious mango and cream ice-cream and my son had a chocolate and vanilla clown. I had a liquor coffee. I am falling asleep now - night night, sleep tight all!:D :wave: :faint:

Selina--Glad you enjoyed the Indian food. My husband is Indian and he has relatives who own an Indian restuarant in London. I have never been there myself, but I hope to visit one day soon.

My sister in law (husband's sister) has lived in London for several years and ran a belly dancing school before she started her family. One of my cousins recently moved to London to teach at a University there. His wife is from Dublin and she teaches at the University also.

Another one of my cousins has moved to Manchester because her husband was transferred there. I also have relatives in Manchester who relocated there from Ireland many years ago. They are still there but getting up in years. It is probable that I will make a trip to England in 2004. Are we still on for HRC London? ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter