"Unleash the Villains" mayhem - Disney Parks Blog up if you want to comment

Ah, thanks - I was wondering what the channel NBC had to do with Disney. :)

Oh I am sorry, ya that was dumb I did that. :hug:

Being here in So CALI, that is all we talk about coming into the FALL. And it is so so popular HERE that everything Jack, Sally and Zero and Oogie Boogie etc etc is sold all.year.long.

Tonight the OVERLAY opens making DL even crazier than DHS.

I may not go. :sad1:

I really don't understand how Disney could have not realized how popular this event would be. It seems that they just don't get it. Late hours during "off-season" available to both on-site visitors and locals , fireworks, rare characters and it's Villains.

Compared to the numerous extremely lame LTM events that have been offered this year, the overwhelming popularity of this event would seem to be a no-brainer.

It was crazy busy. Buses are gridlocked and it took us 2 hours to get back to the hotel. Information about the event was horrible.

I found fifteen villains. Think that's all of em!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

That traffic is INSANE! Sorry to everyone that has to sit and wait in traffic for hours. Glad I'm here and not there, but I would like to get a picture with Ooogie-Boogie.

If Disney is paying attention, I see a lot of future Villain events in the works.

after 1.5 hours driving in circles, getting by the counting station, driving over the complete parking area, getting a smirk from a cast member and having to leave the area without any hint, any direction :confused3 ... up to now we had just positiv experience with Disney but that this evening, I think a little bit more information would be great. I was sure that it could be crowded but that... no nice feeling... so we sadly left :(

4hr bus ride from pop, 1 pair of peed shortz by 4yo but we r here. Got comped shorts. Its a

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter