UPDATE! 6/5/13!! 3 years ago he stole my heart on the Magic,now back to the Fantasy!!

Princess Row

His Disney girl!
Hey everyone!!

I'm Rochelle, most people just call me Row so you can too! I have never done one of these reports/ pre trip reports to please try to just follow along.

Order of the posts:
1.Taking you back to the Magic ship from 2009
2. How we met
3. All about us
4.Who all is going on our journey
5. Dates of the trip/ why we are going
6.Disney World plans
7. Disney cruise plans
8. TRIP REPORT!

Starting this off Very Soon! :cool1:

2009 We boarded The Magic for the second time in my life but the first leaving from Florida. This was my first time being in Florida and I loved it! We boarded the ship and the first formal night my mom and I were in line for portraits and a young girl and her mom were waiting in front of us. We began chatting and her daughter was the same age as me! 13 at the time! Her name was Brittany and we decided to meet on the floor above us after dinner to go to the teen club together. We met by the elevators, and we were off to the teen club!

We sat at the top of the stairs talking to one another and decided to scream HI to everyone coming up the stairs. Almost every person just walked right past us and didnt say anything. Then a tall boy about our age came walking up the stairs in a blue striped polo with a plain white shirt and said hey girls to us. :goodvibes Oh Brittany and I were SOOOO excited!! :rotfl2: He sat and talked with us for a few hours. His name was Trevor and he lived in Las Vegas. The next day we got up and hung out all day. This continued every single day. The fourth night of the cruise we decided to go hot tubbing and we begged him to come with us....so he did. Then later we wanted to watch Pirates on the top deck. We both crammed into this tiny little beach chair and watched pirates together, and he held my hand! :lovestruc Yep! I was falling for a boy on the Disney Magic.

I am only giving you the big details since I could go on all day! :]
Don "Ducky" Williams was on our cruise.....and had a drawing seminar one night. Trevor went with his family and I went with mine. One of my favorite characters is pooh bear and DD Willams had drawn one. I told my mom I HAD TO GET THE PICTURE! Well I look over.....sure enough guess who has the pooh bear picture raffle ticket?! ::yes:: It wasn't me! He took the ticket, got the picture.....knew I was mad, smiled, winked and walked back to his seat. My mom realized he had gotten it and was completely shocked! Some call it fate....and I like to agree.

Well the last day it was time to go home....we spent all day with Brittany in the airport for about 7 hours and had an amazing time. We said our goodbyes and I was the first to leave. However Trevor and I discovered we had the same layover place.....but since my plane was leaving 2 hours earlier there would be no way we could meet up. Well a few hours later I get to Arizona(my layover)....I was upset that I wouldn't ever see him again but happy to be almost home after a LONG day of travel. I texted him to message me when he was off the plane. Well I go to my next terminal and the screen read "2 hours delayed" I kid you not!! :faint: After jumping around for 20 mins I waited for him to anxiously text me to have a 5 min goodbye again. Well we ran each about a mile through the airport.....met up and said our goodbyes after tenish mins. I was heartbroken. Again I think it's fate.

From that day that we got home until today he has called me every single night to talk on the phone. Fast forward to today, He lives in Las Vegas and I live in California. We see eachother about every 1-3 months. Actually I see him Thursday for Senior ball!! It has been 3 months since I saw him so I am soo excited!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
We have been together for a little over 3 years now, and Disney made us fall in love! :wizard:

Thanks for reading along!! :goodvibes

Here are some pics of us:
100_0120.jpg

This is us in the airport leaving, Brittany, Trevor and I. Terrible picture!!

SeniorBall2011538.jpg

This is Trevor and I at his Senior Ball last year.

39.jpg

Trevor and I almost 2 years ago when he came to visit me.

045.jpg

Brittany and I met up again at WDW last year to see one another. We are still best friends today!!

what a amazing story disney sure is a magical place glad you found each other:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

subbing Row! Can't wait to hear how Senior Ball went! Also can't wait to meet you on our cruise in July!:yay:

First off THANK YOU to everyone following this thread, it's going to take time but I will get it going faster shortly.

Senior Ball was Saturday. Thursday night my Bf flew in from Las Vegas, it had been three months since I last saw him so I was a bit excited. I met two little old ladies in the airport who were also excited for me! Well I finally ran into his arms after being VERY impatient for some time. We got home, and just had an easy going night.

Friday I went to school just for a bit, I got home, we had a lunch date at Chinese and then went swimming.

Saturday it all began! The day I have been waiting for, for 17 years. I got my makeup done in the mall at Sephora, then a good friend of my moms came over to do my hair.

Then I put on my dress and my moms best friend "announced" me down the staircase. Yes I absolutely felt like a princess. Then we were off to take pictures at the club house nearby, and they turned out BEAUTIFUL! I haven't received all of the pictures yet but will soon! We took a full photoshoot probably close to 200 pictures. :goodvibes We even took titanic pictures! :lmao: I am sure you can only imagine.

Then we went back to my house and all of my neighbors surprised me and showed up to my house to see me. There was about 15 people there! I was soo excited to see all of them. Two four year old girls came over too and they said I looked like cinderella, I sure felt like her when I bent down to hug them and my dress poofed out.

Then we were off to sr ball! We had to park 3-4 blocks away....and in downtown district with a big poofy dress.... I felt more like Enchanted than Cinderella! :lmao: It got a bit sketchy.
We had dinner there, which was pasta, salad, garlic bread and other various items. Then an ice cream sundae bar which was sooo yummy. Still craving it.....and wish I had gotten more. Oh well. Then we danced and danced and danced. After awhile the DJ put on a slow song so we danced to that, my bf told me I was the absolute prettiest girl in the whole room, and even the whole world. Made me feel beautiful! All night he called me his Cinderella.

Then it was time to leave....which was hard but we were having a party at my house after so we were still excited. Well then I remembered we had to walk BACK! :scared1: So We walked. I carried my shoes in hand and walked barefoot..... I figured my feet could handle a little dirt, so then the person attacking me could handle a heel to the eyeball. :lmao:
Needless to say my feet found the shoes, and I made it home safely, after we got a bit lost.

Then we had tons of food and sparkling cider at my house. We truely had an amazing night.

Sunday we went to mothers day brunch and Trevor asked me if we could have date night together. It doesn't happen too often. So we had dinner, ribs, artichokes, corn on the cob, watermelon and then we went and rented The Vow. So we talked for a few hours as part of our date night, then went and had ice cream together, got home and watched the vow....only an hour though then I fell asleep. Whoops!! He truely is an amazing bf to watch THE VOW! I mean come on!!

and yesterday.... yes yesterday....I sadly had to kiss him goodbye. :sad1:
I went to dance practice for five hours though...so it kept my mind off of it....but I am still missing him.

However the next time I see him will be when we leave for our cruise!!!!

Here is a few pictures we got....it is all I have for now. More to come for later!!

Srball.png

You are so beautiful and you guys make a very cute couple. LOVE that dress. Such a sweet story. Glad you had fun, can't wait to hear more!

Love your dress, sounds like you had a fun night. Oh the memories LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter