UPDATE! 6/5/13!! 3 years ago he stole my heart on the Magic,now back to the Fantasy!!

Oh thank heavens for the update!!! So glad you are still together and I am really looking forward to the trip report.

How was your first year of college?

First year of college was amazing!! I am happy to report I did a year in the dorms and am moving out. I never have to return to the dorms! :cheer2:
When people say OH I HAD THE WORST ROOMMATE..... I win for the most terrible suitemate (four girls share a bathroom, 2 rooms with 2 girls each)! :thumbsup2 My other suitemate became my best friend and my roommate and I worked perfectly for each other!! She was from china and taught me so many things......and I got to teach her all about America! :grouphug:

First year of college was amazing!! I am happy to report I did a year in the dorms and am moving out. I never have to return to the dorms! :cheer2:
When people say OH I HAD THE WORST ROOMMATE..... I win for the most terrible suitemate (four girls share a bathroom, 2 rooms with 2 girls each)! :thumbsup2 My other suitemate became my best friend and my roommate and I worked perfectly for each other!! She was from china and taught me so many things......and I got to teach her all about America! :grouphug:

OK, do tell... what did the WORST ROOMMATE DO? Getting ready to send DS off to college next year... any words of wisdom?

Hi Row,

I just read through this entire thread. What a heart-warming story!

Congrats on completing your first year of college.

Patiently awaiting more updates....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter