UPDATE! 6/5/13!! 3 years ago he stole my heart on the Magic,now back to the Fantasy!!

Officially at 47 hour countdown until I see Trevor!!
It has been 2 months!!

Yesterday we worked on FE gifts a alll day!
Today I plan to do the same!
I will post pics eventually, after the surprise is up!

Here is my todo list:
Finish FE Gifts
Print out welcome letters/magnets
PACK!!!!! PACK!!!! PACK!!!!
(Trying to avoid packing at my normal time, the night before we leave) :rotfl:
Make Trevor and I matching shirts
(His disney girl, her disney boy) :]
We have a stuffed dog, his name is spike....we take him everywhere and switch him every time we see each other, I get him back in 2 days! I have to make him a little (first disney cruise outfit)
Did I mention PACK!!!
Mani/pedi
Spray tan
Get the house straightened up so it's not a mess when we get back
Go buy a new memory card and a few other small things.

Here's to hoping I get it all done! :wizard:

Thanks for reading!!

Row, I always swear that I will not be packing right before bed the night before we leave but I am lying to myself when I say that. I know that and so does everyone else.:rotfl: I wish you much luck on accomplishing this!! It will be a win for all procrastinators everywhere!!

Procrastination is a terrible thing......but Ido my best work when I am procrastinating. My family made a joke because we started the FE's last week.....that is a SUPER win. They aren't finished yet but we will get there.

As for packing......we leave the house at 4 am! So I will be super grumpy if I am up until one packing like normal. I refuse to let it happen!! although I am running out of time!!

Procrastination is a terrible thing......but Ido my best work when I am procrastinating. My family made a joke because we started the FE's last week.....that is a SUPER win. They aren't finished yet but we will get there.

As for packing......we leave the house at 4 am! So I will be super grumpy if I am up until one packing like normal. I refuse to let it happen!! although I am running out of time!!

I wish you the best of luck!! What about starting by just making piles on your bed. That way you can't go to bed tonight until you have packed them away?

I wish you the best of luck!! What about starting by just making piles on your bed. That way you can't go to bed tonight until you have packed them away?

OHH smart!! I am about to go home now so we will see what happens.
Dis seems to be a big distraction :]

Got a ton of magnets printed out today!!
However after 17 sheets the printer kept getting jammed so I gave up!!! We only have a few more to print!! Oh well, we will see tomorrow what happens.

I finished the male portion of the FE's.
I still have about 6-7 projects to finish up. It is going to be a long night!!

I still have to make the shirts today too so they dry in time!!

Dear me. But it will all be worth it in the end!!! :goodvibes

Also please send lots of pixie dust my way and hope that the $200 we paid for in pins gets here by tomorrow!!! It said delivery between Monday-Tuesday!!! I NEEEDDDD the pins by tomorrow to be able to trade!!

I also need the rest of the magnets from the DISigners by tomorrow! Heres to hoping I get all the pins and magnets!! :wizard::wizard::wizard:

Also please send lots of pixie dust my way and hope that the $200 we paid for in pins gets here by tomorrow!!! It said delivery between Monday-Tuesday!!! I NEEEDDDD the pins by tomorrow to be able to trade!!

I also need the rest of the magnets from the DISigners by tomorrow! Heres to hoping I get all the pins and magnets!! :wizard::wizard::wizard:

I'm sending pixie dust your way.

:goodvibes

Down to today!! We leave tomorrow!! :cool1:
So much to do so little time!
Gto checked in for our boarding passes which means we are down to less than 24 hours! :cheer2:

I was up until one working on stuff and back up at seven! Wooohooo!
Will post an update later of how much I am able to get done!!

Princess Row,

I sure hope you had a magical time. We were on the cruise right before you, and it was so hard to leave the ship. I cried... I know crazy... But getting off the ship was made easier because I knew you would be boarding soon and having an amazing, FANTAStic time! I thought of you guys yesterday, hopefully enjoying Castaway Cay, and during the week wondered if you brought your dress and had fun at formal night. Can't wait to hear the details and hope your vacation was all that you dreamed of and more!:goodvibes

Quick update!!

We had an amazing time!!
I did wear my dress for formal night!!
Trev dressed in his Tux!
FE was a success!!
Lots of VIP pixie dust!
WDW was amazing!!

TR coming soon!!

Princess Row said:
Quick update!!

We had an amazing time!!
I did wear my dress for formal night!!
Trev dressed in his Tux!
FE was a success!!
Lots of VIP pixie dust!
WDW was amazing!!

TR coming soon!!

Glad to hear it was a amazing time, hope you guys made a lot of new friends as well.

Oh I am so glad you had such a wonderful time!! I can hardly wait to hear all about it!!

I can't believe I just now found this and read through it! :) (This is Stephanie, BTW) :)

I'm so glad you took your Cinderella dress - you looked stunning on formal night! I think you had the most beautiful dress on the entire ship!

I'm looking forward to reading about the cruise through your eyes when you start your TR! :)

Where did you go :confused3 I was so looking forward to hearing all about your wonderful trip! Please come back :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter