UPDATE! 6/5/13!! 3 years ago he stole my heart on the Magic,now back to the Fantasy!!

Hey everyone!! So so sorry for being MIA!
I went on vacation after my vacation.....

Then I just moved into my dorm!!
I will start posting shortly! :D

Awwwww! That is so incredibly sweet! It is wonderful that you were able to make such long lasting friendships aboard a cruise ship. How many other cruise lines can say that they do that for children?! Not many, I imagine. Congratulations and I look forward to reading updates!

Sorry to be MIA!! Life takes ahold of me sometimes!! I will do the trip report!!
Trying to balance 2 jobs, school, sorority, boyfriend, family ect.
We are still together!!
April will be four years! :]

Okay seriously I'm putting this at the top of my "TO DO"!!
It will get done!!

Holy cow, this must be the most interesting pre trip report I've ever read!! Love it! I just about cried when I thought we wouldn't know if you guys were still together!!!! Please do the trip report soon! I can't wait to hear all about it!

And are y'all still together? I just realized you posted back in February! It's summer break!!! How ya doin? LOL

CIMG1488.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
CIMG1486.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
CIMG1491.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

He is already thrilled! :rotfl:
Let's hope the pictures work!

Day one: DOWNTOWN DISNEY

A crazy one! Trevor and I met in Denver! We ran across the airport to each other! Imagine Dear John! That's us!! Then we had a long flight to the airport! We boarded the magical express and they dropped us off at Animal Kingdom! It was hard to believe the trip was finally beginning!! When we got into the hotel room there was a badge that said HAPPY GRADUATION ROCHELLE with a box and a animal print Mickey shaped frame. My sister had a journal made from recycled elephant poop! :rotfl: These were put out by guest services! I knew this trip was going to be amazing......but at this point I had yet to know HOW MUCH pixie dust was heading our way!!

We went to Downtown Disney the first night......let me start by saying Trevor was in AWE by the size of DTD compared to ours in California!!
We shopped around for a bit then decided to find food.....everywhere had an extremely long line! So we decided on T-REX! Loved the food!! Compared to Rainforest Cafe this place is GREAT!! I LOVE their quesadilla!!
Since we had such a long day with traveling we decided to call it quits after we ate and headed back to the hotel!

Next up:
Fourth of July!!
We headed to Epcot!!

Oh thank heavens for the update!!! So glad you are still together and I am really looking forward to the trip report.

How was your first year of college?

aww I can totally imagine the Dear John scene. How cute, cant wait to hear more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter