I figure you guys will know this... I don't have the patience to track all of these deals and offers, so the way I buy my Disney gift cards is to buy 4% discounted cards at BJs.com with a credit card that pays 3% on online shopping. Is there any better rate for regular purchases without worrying about tracking temporary offers?
The easiest guaranteed ways that I know of that are direct cash discounts (not giving you money to spend on gas etc):

Target Red Card 5% back, can usually combine with 1% cashback (not sure if it tracks though)
BJs or Sams Club - 4% off cards, combine with Credit Card cashback (3% in your case) and Cashback

Best "everyday" deal I know of:
Cash App + Sams Club + Cashback site, currently 5% back on Cash App, max discount of $20 every 24 hours (so $400 in gift cards) - Sams did raise the prices on some of their gift cards and with limits of 2 per type of gift card, the best combo is 2x$75 regular gift packs (which each contain 3x$25 GCs), 2x$75 Christmas themed gift packs, 2x$50 eGC = $383.88 with 5% instant cashback from CashApp = $364.69 plus any Cashback site you use (lets say 1% of $383.88 or $3.83 off) or 9.7% off face value. With Cashback sites not always being reliable, your worst is 8.8% off.

Occasionally, Cash App will bump the offer up to 10% off and then your discount can be as high as ~16% with a cashback site.

Cash App just recently added a 5% Instant Cashback through Walmart, max of $50 that can be used every hour. Not as good as the Sam's Club one because Sam's Club offers an additional discount, but might be useful for some who don't have a Sam's Club membership or Target Red Card.

If others know ones that will guarantee 10% off please share! (I know when RMN runs the 10% cashback that seems fairly reliable and easy to do) - the above are the best "in a pinch" guaranteed methods I know of.

I have 2 WDW APs that are up for renewal in 2 weeks, so I'm trying to buy a bunch of gift cards, should have taken advantage of the RMN 10% cashback earlier but missed it lol.

BTW- Anyone have any luck with using FatCoupon? They're offering 9.9% cashback on your first purchase from Sam's Club and normally 4.9% cashback. Not bad if it will track my purchases.

Last edited:
How does it usually take Chase to give the 10% back. I just did the Office depot purchase a few days
ago and saw the charge posted but no cash back yet?

Does anyone have this expiration date on their offer:

Disney Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $50 Spend
Maximum $5 back.
Payment must be made directly with the merchant.​
Offer valid online only.​
Offer not valid on third-party delivery services.​
Expires 8/31/22 ?

I know about 8/14/22, just trying to confirm. Thank you.

Mine showed 8/31/22
1660325710378.png

Added Offers ~ 8/12/22

Discount District
Foodtown: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards For $40
Includes: Barnes & Noble, Bed Bath & Beyond, Chipotle, PlayStation Store, Uber and Xbox​
Limit 1 per household.​
Expires 8/25/22. GCG

Warehouses & Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Costco Membership Chase Offer: Spend $60 & Get $10 Back
  • Offer valid one time only.
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
  • Offer only valid on new Costco Membership purchases of $60 or $120.
  • Offer cannot be combined with other promotions.
  • Offer not valid on other Costco purchases.
  • Offer not valid on third-party delivery services.
  • Expires 8/31/22. GCG

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Macy’s Chase Offer: Get 20% Back On Up To $50 Spend
  • Buy online or in-store
  • Maximum $10 back.
  • Offer not valid on third-party services.
  • Expires 8/30/22. GCG

Uniqlo Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $100 Spend
  • Buy Gift Card In-Store
  • Maximum $10 back.
  • Offer not valid on third-party services.
  • Expires 9/04/22. GCG

This offer is still available for those interested.

UPDATE

Giftcards.com: Save 5% On Virtual Visa Gift Cards With Promo Code EOS5 / ENDOFSUMMER
Direct link to offer
  • Promo code EOS5 valid 08/11/2022 – 09/11/2022 for 5% off the purchase of up to $1500 worth of Visa Virtual Gift Accounts from Giftcards.com while supplies last maximum value $75.00.
  • **Each $250 VV has a $5.95 fee. Pay $243.45 per card.
  • Excludes Giftcards.com for Business orders.
  • Promo code EOS5 is a one-time use code and can not be combined with other offers.
  • Click through from a shopping portal to earn cashback or rewards. Don’t forget that several airline shopping portals are offering bonus miles/points right now when spending $x amount, so this Giftcards.com deal can be a good way of hitting those spending thresholds.

Although there’s a limit of $1,500 in spend for this promo code, some people have had success in the past using the code more than once.
  • GCG also read comments at DOC
cashback monitor

I have two 20% offers from Staples with a max of $10. Does anyone know if using at Staples.com for a DGC will work? In the details online or instore isn't mentioned just that payment must be made directly with the merchant and isn't valid on third party services.

I have two 20% offers from Staples with a max of $10. Does anyone know if using at Staples.com for a DGC will work? In the details online or instore isn't mentioned just that payment must be made directly with the merchant and isn't valid on third party services.
I have never done it but I'm planning to with this offer. Those who have done it seem to not have had
a problem. Maybe they will chime in.

RE: Staples CC Offers
Some have chimed in, just scroll back a page. :thumbsup2

Only Staples eGift cards are processed by a third party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter