I know there are a good number of parents on this thread so was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for preschool labels that won't break the bank? My little guy is going off to preschool and we have to label all his stuff.

I know there are a good number of parents on this thread so was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for preschool labels that won't break the bank? My little guy is going off to preschool and we have to label all his stuff.

Ez Kids Clothing Labels Self-Stick No-Iron Write-On https://a.co/4mnfoLc

I've used these for my kids' jackets, backpacks, etc and they stay great on clothing tags, even through multiple wash cycles. When they outgrow clothes, I can remove the tag and hand down the clothes without my kid's name being in there any longer, too

For desk supplies, I go for the old fashioned write-with-sharpie.

Ez Kids Clothing Labels Self-Stick No-Iron Write-On https://a.co/4mnfoLc

I've used these for my kids' jackets, backpacks, etc and they stay great on clothing tags, even through multiple wash cycles. When they outgrow clothes, I can remove the tag and hand down the clothes without my kid's name being in there any longer, too

For desk supplies, I go for the old fashioned write-with-sharpie.
Never underestimate the value of a silver sharpie - anything black or dark colored, like gloves, lunchboxes, helmets, sports bags...

Question for anyone using the Chase offers. I have an offer for something that this is the
last day. Do they still honor the purchase if you use it the last day but it does not post for
2 or 3 days since it never posts the same day. Thx

@MIChessGuy

The Meijer coupon should still work on Netflex. The exclusions are listed on the MPerks coupon. If it doesn't, you can get reimbursed at CS, just show them the coupon.

O.K., thanks.

I just got in under the wire today for Meijer's $10-per-$50 rewards deal on gift cards. It turns out that Netflix does indeed qualify, even though very similar streaming-services cards do not. Now have to keep fingers crossed that they repeat the straight-discount deal on gift cards from earlier this year (or maybe last year, memory not so great these days).
Told you so! :p

:laughing: Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Question for anyone using the Chase offers. I have an offer for something that this is the
last day. Do they still honor the purchase if you use it the last day but it does not post for

You'll be fine. There's a built in window so to speak.

Added Offers ~ 8/14/22

Meijer:
Buy $50 Happy or Choice Gift Card & Get $5 Meijer gift card free.
Limit 1.​
Direct link to digital coupons (search for ‘gift card’).​
Expires 8/20/22. GCG

Rite Aid:
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Earn $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: Gap Options, Old Navy
  • Buy $25 Staples Gift Cards & Earn $5 BonusCash
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Earn $8 BonusCash
    • Includes: Topgolf, Spa & Wellness
  • Limit 2 per customer per deal.
  • Direct link to weekly ad.
  • Expires 8/20/22. GCG

Simon Mall:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Visa gift cards free
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Domino’s, IHOP and Spafinder.
    • Limit 1 per transaction.
    • Limit 5 transactions per person per day.
    • Expires 9/04/22. GCG
Target In-Store & Online:
  • Buy one Select Prepaid Phone Gift Card & Get 10% off a 2nd prepaid phone gift card:
    • Includes: Tracfone, AT&T, Verizon, Boost Mobile, Cricket Wireless, Virgin Mobile, Total Wireless, Simple Mobile, T-Mobile, BOSS Revolution, SafeLink Wireless, Net10, TocaTel and H2O Wireless.
  • Direct link to offer.
  • Pay with a Target RedCard to get 5% off.
  • Expires 8/20/22. GCG
Walgreens: Buy two Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Walgreens gift card free
  • Includes: Delta, Gap Options, IHOP and Uber Eats
  • Note Uber Eats is a variable load $15-$200, buy 2 at $15 & get $10 WGC. :thumbsup2
  • Limit 2 per customer, except in NM.
  • Direct link to weekly ad.
  • Expires 8/20/22. GCG

They're usually pretty good about posting, but I've been back and forth with them for the past month over a Quill offer. The offer expired before my item shipped and the offer did not credit. I was assured it would post within 14 days of the charge, but it hasn't. I just sent another SM today, so hopefully they'll apply it manually. I wish you better luck.

FYI to anyone using Albert Bank App for discounts on gift cards, the cashback feature that did weekly 10-20% back for Target, BB, etc is locked behind the Genius Paywall in the new update. Used to be direct deposits unlocked it. (My un-updated app still allows it but another player updated their app and bam! No Genius, no cashback access 😔)

My three Chase cards each had 20% for Game Stop up to $10 and 10% for Staples up to $10. Went shopping today and my local Game Stop had Disney Gift Cards and the second Staples I visited had them as well! (Staples only the fixed $50 gift cards though so I had to buy 6)

Game Stop had no issue splitting up the three transactions so I could use different cards (even mentioned we could do it all in one and split tender but I wanted to play it safe lol). Staples said they needed to get a manager but after a few seconds the associated decided to not wait and rang me up in three separate transactions as well 😄👍

I just got in under the wire today for Meijer's $10-per-$50 rewards deal on gift cards. It turns out that Netflix does indeed qualify, even though very similar streaming-services cards do not. Now have to keep fingers crossed that they repeat the straight-discount deal on gift cards from earlier this year (or maybe last year, memory not so great these days).
I believe they have done that deal over Labor Day weekend. We were camping and there was a Meijer right up the road. Each member of my family has an account so we made two trips to Meijer that weekend lol.

This last one is the only one I remember they did 20% ($10 in Mperks for each $50 in GC), it is usually 10% ($5 in Mperks per $50). They usually run the 10% Mperks deal 5-7 times per year. As far as the straight discount deal, that one is more rare. I am going to guess just once or twice per year. Plus that one has usually been a 10% discount, at least once it was only a 5% discount. That deal also typically has only been offered for a single weekend (or week). The Mperks offer usually last 3 weeks, and the Mperks are good until 3 weeks after the offer ends.

My three Chase cards each had 20% for Game Stop up to $10 and 10% for Staples up to $10. Went shopping today and my local Game Stop had Disney Gift Cards and the second Staples I visited had them as well! (Staples only the fixed $50 gift cards though so I had to buy 6)

Game Stop had no issue splitting up the three transactions so I could use different cards (even mentioned we could do it all in one and split tender but I wanted to play it safe lol). Staples said they needed to get a manager but after a few seconds the associated decided to not wait and rang me up in three separate transactions as well 😄👍
Congrats. I struck out the closest staples and didn't feel like driving all over town to check others.
I have 1 Staples @ 20% and 2 at 10% so hopefully I can find the Disney cards there at Game Stop (3 @ 20% and 1 @ 10%)

Good Morning!

Added Offers ~ 8/15/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
The Kroger Company: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's
  • Earn 4x Fuel on Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
    • Limit 1 per account.
    • Valid Aug 19-Aug 21 Only
Discount District
Best Buy Gift Card Deals:
  • Save 20% on $25 & $50 Showtime Gift Cards
    • Limit 1 per denomination per transaction - personal accounts.
    • Limit 3 per denomination per transaction - business accounts.
    • Earn Best Buy Rewards
  • Best Buy Chase Offers Exp. 9/08/22
  • Cashback Monitor
  • Best Buy also accepts PayPal, Discover 5% 3Q.
  • Expiry date unknown. GCG
The Kroger Company: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's
  • Earn 4x Fuel on 3rd Party Gift Cards & Prepaid Visa/Mastercard Gift Cards
    • Limit 1 per account.
    • Offer excludes Variable Load
    • Valid Aug 19-Aug 21 Only
Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $300+ Mastercard Gift Cards & get $15 off instantly
Limit 1 per household/business.​
Expires 8/20/22. GCG
Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer
Exp. 8/15/22

This post has been edited:
Kroger still shows June 3-June 6​
1660583539021.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter