So far RMN has worked for me with ShopDisney, I have been getting physical cards. What about those with discover. Has anyone had luck going through PayPal and using your discover card there since it’s 5% extra this quarter.

Yes, any PayPal purchase through Discover will qualify for the 5% cashback. If you trust 100% that RMN will give you the 10% cashback then it could work using PayPal through shopDisney but I did it through BJs, when they had 6% off DGCs earlier in the quarter and combined it with the Discover 5% cashback.

As a side note, I purchased a $500 Disney eGC through shopDisney using RMN on 9/21/22 and my order has not tracked yet. Last time I did it on 9/2/22, RMN emailed me to say the order tracked on 9/3/22 - both were Disney eGCs.

So possible that RMN or shopDisney is having an issue with tracking notifications (did anyone else buy something other than an eGC and have it track in the last few days?) - or they have updated the system and GCs are not tracking anymore.

My recent batch of RMN DGC purchases did not go well. I made 5 purchases of physical gift cards over 4 days. I only got credit for one. Fortunately, all the Chase offers have come through, so it wasn't a total bust! This is the first time RMN hasn't worked for me and I'm now reluctant to try again.
I did 3 orders over 2 days for physical gift cards through RMN on ShopDisney at $50 each. 2 are pending. 1??? Nothing yet. All 3 have shipped, so I’m assuming I’m out of luck on the 3rd. First time, one has not tracked for me.

I've been waiting for a non-GC order to track on RMN for 2 days. Hoping it's just slow so I don't have to reach out.

Yes, any PayPal purchase through Discover will qualify for the 5% cashback. If you trust 100% that RMN will give you the 10% cashback then it could work using PayPal through shopDisney but I did it through BJs, when they had 6% off DGCs earlier in the quarter and combined it with the Discover 5% cashback.

As a side note, I purchased a $500 Disney eGC through shopDisney using RMN on 9/21/22 and my order has not tracked yet. Last time I did it on 9/2/22, RMN emailed me to say the order tracked on 9/3/22 - both were Disney eGCs.

So possible that RMN or shopDisney is having an issue with tracking notifications (did anyone else buy something other than an eGC and have it track in the last few days?) - or they have updated the system and GCs are not tracking anymore.
I have three RMN (shopDisney) that have not tracked (pending): 9/2, 9/6, and 9/22. The 8/03 shopDIS never tracked so I submitted a HELP and it paid on 9/17. Must be a failure to communicate.

I had a ShopDisney e-GC purchased 9/21 early in the morning track 9/21 by the time I woke up. My next ShopDisney purchase on 9/21 in the PM has NOT tracked.

E-DGC from Target also tracked for me at 3% with RMN on 9/21 with the Circle bonus.

Just wanted to say that one of the ones that went pending from shopDisney was a mickey e-GC that I purchased with my redemption card... I think there was someone who got the transaction denied?

Just wanted to say that one of the ones that went pending from shopDisney was a mickey e-GC that I purchased with my redemption card... I think there was someone who got the transaction denied?
Hi! Thanks for updating on this. It was me who was denied, probably because I went too big with a $500 DGC. Live and learn. Glad RMN still seems to work for purchases with redemption cards though. I’ll try again next month for a smaller DGC value. 😁

Great! I just did $200 this morning using PayPal with my discover and I got an email that I have $20 pending. Is the $50 cash back limit per month?

With Discover you are limited to $75 per quarter on the 5% cashback.
Sorry, my question wasn’t clear. I was wondering about the limit from RMN. It says $50 but I wasn’t sure if it was per calendar month for each offer, or 30 days? I had one $10 from shop Disney at the end of august so it’s within 30 days but not the same month.

Sorry, my question wasn’t clear. I was wondering about the limit from RMN. It says $50 but I wasn’t sure if it was per calendar month for each offer, or 30 days? I had one $10 from shop Disney at the end of august so it’s within 30 days but not the same month.
$50 per transaction, 7 transactions per retailer a month, 20 total transactions a month

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter