Guess I've never paid attention to if it's been mentioned here. Ordering stuff from target and needed to get to 60 for my circle offer so added a dis gc. I expected to be able to use a target gc for the merch and then my visa for the rest, just like when I'm in store. Wouldnt let me, had to all be on a card. I had enough in my rewards to cover most of the merch but still annoying.

Thanks so much! I had to search for some more codes to get to 400 points

New codes:

WINIFRED (25 points, expires 10/31, posted 10/5)

COACHMAN (10 points, expires 10/19, posted 10/5)

MIGUEL (25 points, expires 10/15, posted 9/29)

LACIENEGA (25 points, expires 10/15, posted 9/22)

MIRABEL (25 points, expires 10/15, posted 9/15)

ATTORNEY (10 points, expiration unknown, posted 9/7)
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this already, but there's a dedicated thread here https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneymovierewards-codes.3286126/page-57

Yes, I'm back but I wanted to post about some cool kid friendly stuff happening while I'm on vacation. I know some of you have kids and/or grandkids, these are a few bonding experiences to share with your littles.

1665169607301.png
IHOP: Scary Face Pancake for kids
  • Monday 10/24 – Monday 10/31
  • 4pm – 10pm
  • Limited time at participating locations
  • Direct Link
1665170177676.png
Lowe’s: Spooky Trick or Treat
  • Register now for our Spooky Trick or Treat event at your local Lowe’s store
  • Saturday, October 22, 2022
  • 11 AM - 1 PM
  • Bring your candy bag and come dressed in costume to get FREE candy and pose in front of a Halloween-themed backdrop.
  • Direct Link
1665170496460.png
Wendy's: Frosty Boo Books!
  • Buy 5 count Jr. Frosty treat coupons for just $1
  • Available at participating U.S. Wendy’s or online
  • Offer valid 9/05/22 – 10/31/22 while supplies last.
    • Coupons valid from 9/05/22 - 12/31/22.
    • 85¢ from each $1 Boo! Books purchase is donated to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption

If you know of any offers, please share!

Last edited:
My apple watch died on me today and I want to get a new one. Seems like the Apple Watch deal at Target is all sold out. Any other deals around that people know of? I don't need the newest model.

Have you seen Hallmark giftcards with discount pls?
Thanks!

Great question and one I've not read!
I've collected Hallmark ornaments for over 20 years and have never seen their gift cards on sale. Try using discounted/free Visa/MC and/or Virtual Visa in-store and online. I hope you post your results.

Just saying, many believe VV are for online only but that is simply not true, cashiers can plug in the # at the registers YMMV.

Last edited:

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Amazon Discover CC Offer: Set Your Discover Card as Default to Get $10 Credit

For a limited time, when you set your Discover card as the default 1-Click payment method at Amazon.com, you will receive a $10 savings on your next eligible Amazon.com purchase made on or before December 31, 2022. This Amazon Discover offer is showing up in the app or online. You can also check the promo link below.

Here’s how it works:
  • Go to promo page and Click Get Started
  • Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Discover card.
  • When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address.
  • The credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
  • To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your Discover card within 30 days.

Offer Terms

• Offer valid through 12/31/2022.
  • Maximum 170K redemptions.
  • Danny Deal Guru

AmEx Amazon Offer:
Get 6 additional Membership Rewards points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases made using your enrolled Card online at Amazon.com by 10/28/22. Limit of 1,500 Membership Rewards points.
  • Offer valid only for purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app using your enrolled eligible American Express Card after enrollment and prior to 10/28/22.
  • Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases.
  • Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com.
  • Offer not valid for Amazon Go, Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive.
  • See Amazon.com for shipping policy. Amazon may not ship to all areas. Purchases may fall outside of the offer period in some cases due to a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction (for example, the purchase date for online orders may be the shipping date). DOC

Amazon: $15 off $50 on Select Household Items
Includes: Tide, Clorox, Ziploc, Glad, Foil, Soap & More​
Deal can only be done once.​
DOC mentions a promo code but I'm not seeing that as a requirement.​

Target Online:
  • Save 15% on Select eGift Cards
    • Includes: Choice Yay You & The Choice Card Dining
    • Limit 6 per denomination
  • Save 15% on Spafinder eGift Cards
    • Limit 3 per denomination
  • Direct link to offer.
  • Target RedCard to save 5% or via PayPal with a Chase Freedom or Freedom Flex card to earn 5%.
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal in case it tracks.
  • Expires today, 10/08/22.
Edit to add: Stack with
Target Circle Rewards: Various Offers
Make 3 - $80 purchases & Get a $25 Reward​
Expires 10/25/22. Post #10734 :thumbsup2 @misssue23

Last edited:
Guess I've never paid attention to if it's been mentioned here. Ordering stuff from target and needed to get to 60 for my circle offer so added a dis gc. I expected to be able to use a target gc for the merch and then my visa for the rest, just like when I'm in store. Wouldnt let me, had to all be on a card. I had enough in my rewards to cover most of the merch but still annoying.
I had to take a double look at your post, originally I was thinking "you can't buy a gift card with a Target gc" but that's not all what your referring to.

I expected to be able to use a target gc for the merch and then my visa for the rest, just like when I'm in store.

I never knew you could do this in-store in one transaction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter