Sigh...update on my shopdis gc purchases (I have a history with their glitchy IT so no surprise) I originally placed 4 separate orders thru RMN using chase offers,$50 each. I got 3 just fine (with some help here) but the 4th was lost in space- after 3 calls and multiple emails with them insisting it had been resent, I got an email this am starting a refund for my 'return'....sigh. I mean, it's nice to save some $ on all this but what a hassle for $50!

I didn't get a Target offer the last time for some reason, but got $20 for spending $80 3 times this time.

Not bad, an 8% return (it is a Target gift card though) - combined with the Target 5% Redcard, it works out to roughly 12% off face value (again if you think of the $20 Target gift card as cash).

The Sam’s Club app is showing a $200 e-gift card for $185 as being “available soon.” While a better deal than their usual, I hope this isn’t the Black Friday special we have seen in the past.
7.5% off, that is better than in store when I noticed it was $191 and change this weekend.

I didn't get a Target offer the last time for some reason, but got $20 for spending $80 3 times this time.

Not bad, an 8% return (it is a Target gift card though) - combined with the Target 5% Redcard, it works out to roughly 12% off face value (again if you think of the $20 Target gift card as cash).
Didn't get one either.

Didn't get one either.
I didn't get one either as friends did. I actually called Target. Sounds like it's selective areas.
The promo was something about 10% off $300 in gift cards. I was not happy and she conferred with someone and let me order 3 $100 Disney cards and I did end up getting a 10% credit after the fact.

Might be worth complaining about not getting. .

Finally, got a Target bonus offer: Spend $100 X 2, get $20 rewards.
QUESTION: is this PURCHASE $100 of stuff or after discounts, it has to be $100?
I have the military 10% discount for November (Veteran's Day/Month) and the 5% Red Card.

hmm, 3 - $90, Get $20 exp 11/28/22
DH has 2 - $95, get $15

I'm also seeing a Target Circle offer for 10% military discount on two storewide purchases exp 11/12/22.

Can I use a Target gift card and Circle earnings towards a Disney Gift Card and get the Bonus?
Many Stores DO NOT allow you to purchase third party gift cards with store gift cards.
The list is long but here are just a few: Best Buy, Home Depot, Lowes, Target

And no, you cannot use rewards towards the purchase of gift cards.

I think there may be an option this Friday. There is a current American Express offer to spend $100 or more at Staples, get $25 back. It's only available on business cards. You can can use this to purchase a $100 Disney gift card for $102 with shipping and get $25 cash back. I am expecting/hoping that there will be additional 10% offers at Rakuten and RetailMeNot for Veterans Day bringing it to almost 35% off. And there is a trick to get the same AmEx offer on multiple cards that I don't want to share publicly, though I'm sure it isn't that hard to find with google.
I don't have a amex business card, dang it. Just the blue cash preferred. I am an idiot and pc'd to that card and it's pretty much worthless to me bc most of our groceries come from Walmart and Sams club, and the 1 grocery store we frequent doesn't take amex. Tho.... I bet I could use this when Hyvee runs gc deals to stack a bit. We don't have any kroger gas stations so I don't ever do those deals.

I think there may be an option this Friday. There is a current American Express offer to spend $100 or more at Staples, get $25 back. It's only available on business cards. You can can use this to purchase a $100 Disney gift card for $102 with shipping and get $25 cash back. I am expecting/hoping that there will be additional 10% offers at Rakuten and RetailMeNot for Veterans Day bringing it to almost 35% off. And there is a trick to get the same AmEx offer on multiple cards that I don't want to share publicly, though I'm sure it isn't that hard to find with google.

I have an American Express card, are you positive a $100 gift card will count towards the $25 back. Nevermind, miss read, only for business card

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter