I just received this email from BJs. I scratched off $10. It went to coupons, I clipped it, and put a $100 DGC in my basket.
($96.99) and checked out for $86.99.
View attachment 796766
Dang it, didn't get that email. But just got back from BJ's and had a $10 reward from buying $30 or either cookies or chips, can't remember which, that I used on a $100 DGC.

I hope that 10% Target GC offer happens for Circle Week. Just got myself a new CIC and it’ll be nice to put some spend on it. Also that would pair nicely with buying gifts for my little guy’s birthday too.
Haven't been paying attention but hopefully you will be able to pick up some fee free Visa/Mastercards from OD/OMax or Staples to earn 5% and then bring them to Target :)

Added Offers ~ 9/26/23

Discount District

BJ’s Wholesale Club - Physical Gift Cards
1695735071414.png

Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • Shopping Portals here and here.

Delta
1695735629546.png
Credit Cards & More
  • Delta .com AmEx Offers: Various offers
    • Get 3,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $300 or more on Delta gift cards online only at delta.com/giftcards/amex
    • Expires 11/23/23. DDG
  • PayPal

I saw on RMN that there are 10% on ShopDisney Purchases
It's been that way since Thursday. Post #19061

Just a reminder,

Per @Liquidice
As a word of advice for RMN, it is always YMMV - gift cards are explicitly not allowed but it may track. Never contact RMN if it doesn't track or you have issues.

Additionally, you are limited to 7 transactions per month per vendor / website by RMN - and we have seen some people's cashback be marked for fraud when they made multiple purchases too quickly. Recommendation is to wait until the first purchase tracks before making another.

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1695738651184.png
  • Buy $50 Domino's eGift Card for $42.50
    • Limit 2. Direct link
    • Earn 2x Fuel Points
    • Expires 9/26/23.
  • Buy $50 Xbox eGift Card for $40
    • Limit 1. Direct link
    • Earn 2x Fuel Points
    • Expires 10/03/23.

Office Depot/OfficeMax
  • Buy $300+ Mastercard gift cards & Get $15 Off
    • Limit 10 per household/business.
    • Expires 9/30/23. DoC
Credit Cards and More
  • Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Various Offers
    • Get 10% Back until an $11 cb max is reached.
    • Expires 9/30/23.
  • Office Depot US Bank Offer:
    • Spend $1,000 or more in combined purchases and earn a $50 statement credit, OR
    • Spend $400 or more in combined purchases and earn a $25 statement credit.
    • Expires 10/31/23. Post #18861
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Split payment is offered however not all cashiers know how to do it. YMMV.
  • Rakuten In-Store Offer can be stacked with credit card offers when available. YMMV
  • Office Depot/Max Dosh App Offer: Get 10% Back, until an $11.00 Cash Back maximum is reached.
    • YMMV When buying gc, if buying merchandise, you should be good to go.
    • Expires 9/30/23. Post #18906

On my cashapp the 10% for dollar general is no longer showing up. But walgreens is. I was able to get several from dollar general while it lasted. I was able to get another at walgreens today. Maybe I can get a few more before it runs out

Finally!!!

I was able to pickup Bonne Maman: 12 Days of Christmas $15.99 at my local Costco today. First time ever too!

Notice the price tag, last year they were $13.99 in select areas.

View attachment 796999

I believe last year these were also available at Sam's Club.

Nice! But not the $2 price increase 🤣 . I'm going to have to check when I go to Costco tomorrow.

On my cashapp the 10% for dollar general is no longer showing up. But walgreens is. I was able to get several from dollar general while it lasted. I was able to get another at walgreens today. Maybe I can get a few more before it runs out

I was going to go to Walgreens today and pick up an order. Do you pay with the App or the card they sent? I'm still new to this whole CashApp world...

Sadly, it looks like the lucrative happy gift cards amex offer is not coming back. In 2022, the offer came out on September 1. I had a feeling this was going to happen after they didn't have the offer last spring like they did the year before.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter