• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sadly, it looks like the lucrative happy gift cards amex offer is not coming back. In 2022, the offer came out on September 1. I had a feeling this was going to happen after they didn't have the offer last spring like they did the year before.
This makes me nostalgic for the good old Amex days of the every 6 months Lowe’s offer 😢

Added Offers ~ 9/27/23

Discount District

Giant Eagle In-store and Online

1695795358653.png
  • Earn bonus perks for every $50 you spend on 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • 2x perks members, 4x perks pro
    • Online - Blackhawk Network
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 9/28/23 - 10/01/23.
Credit Cards & More
Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay​
Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal​

Publix
1695798243485.png

• Buy $50 Gas Card AND $50 in groceries & Get $10 off
    • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 of groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps, and prescriptions, required for each deal.
    • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
    • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 10/01/23

Shop n' Save

1695799147936.png
  • Get 20¢ off per gallon for every $50 spent on Restaurant Gift Cards
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • List of Gift Cards - Selection & availability varies by location. Please check your local retailer.

Smart & Final

1695799438565.png
  • Buy $50 One4All Gift Cards & Get $5 off your next purchase
    • Limit of one $5 coupon per customer/transaction.
    • Coupon will print on bottom of register receipt.
    • Coupon must be redeemed by October 10, 2023.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 10/03/23.

Albertsons Companies:
Albertson’s & Shaw's
1695802437610.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 off your next purchase
    • Includes: Ace Hardware, Applebee’s, Bath & Body Works, Bloomin’ Brands, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chewy, Fanatics, Fandango, Firehouse Subs, Gap Options, IHOP, JCPenney, Jiffy Lube, Lowe’s, Outback Steakhouse, Panda Express, Panera Bread, Red Robin, REI, Sony PlayStation Store, Taco Bell, Texas Roadhouse, The Cheesecake Factory, Ulta Beauty, Under Armour, Vudu and Xbox
    • $10 coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of any gift card, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions, or store service.
    • Albertson's Weekly ad: Expires 10/10/23
    • Shaw's Weekly ad: Expires 10/10/23

Albertsons Companies:
FoodMaxx

1695803738566.png

• SAVE 10% on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Buffalo Wild Wings, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Sephora and Starbucks
    • Limit up to $50 in savings.
    • Foodmaxx Digital Coupons
    • Expires 10/10/23.

Rite Aid

1695806299159.png
  • Buy $50 Google Play Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $20 BonusCash
    • Includes: Aeropostale, Applebee’s, Burlington, Doordash, Fanatics, Gap Options, Golden Corral, H&M, Hulu, Macy’s, Mix it Up, Netflix, Nike, PlayStation, Staples, Topgolf and Uber/Uber Eats
    • Limit 5
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 10/01/23 – 10/07/23.
  • Buy $25 Netspend PayPal Prepaid Mastercard & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Limit 2
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 10/01/23 – 10/28/23.

I went to another Costco yesterday (9/26/23) hoping to get
Cuisinart Immersion Hand Blender with Storage Bag $46.99

1695808428333.png

My warehouse sold out and I'm happy to say I got mine for $38! Costco had them for sale online for $28 but I missed out on that as well but honestly I couldn't wait, I needed it now to make applesauce. Yep, still canning!

On my cashapp the 10% for dollar general is no longer showing up. But walgreens is. I was able to get several from dollar general while it lasted. I was able to get another at walgreens today. Maybe I can get a few more before it runs out
The DG nearest me didn't have any Disney Gift Cards. I was going to try another one, but my offer is gone as well. I'll have to check Walgreens while I'm out getting Pumpkins.

Anyone know if you can use the mastercard gift cards on shopdisney for DGC? I've used the VGC before after registering with no problem, but never the MGC. Looking to use my 10% chase offer for office depot this week. TIA

I went to another Costco yesterday (9/26/23) hoping to get
Cuisinart Immersion Hand Blender with Storage Bag $46.99

View attachment 797143

My warehouse sold out and I'm happy to say I got mine for $38! Costco had them for sale online for $28 but I missed out on that as well but honestly I couldn't wait, I needed it now to make applesauce. Yep, still canning!
Your post takes me back to the days of helping my mom make applesauce and processing it through the Foley food mill! I think my kids did that with my MIL some also. Happy memories.

Albertsons Companies:

ACME
1695831967377.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 off your next purchase
  • Includes: Ace Hardware, Applebee’s, Bath & Body Works, Bloomin’ Brands, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chewy, Fanatics, Fandango, Firehouse Subs, Gap Options, IHOP, JCPenney, Jiffy Lube, Lowe’s, Outback Steakhouse, Panda Express, Panera Bread, Red Robin, REI, Sony PlayStation Store, Taco Bell, Texas Roadhouse, The Cheesecake Factory, Ulta Beauty, Under Armour, Vudu and Xbox
  • $10 coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of any gift card, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions, or store service.
  • Ad Scan / ACME Weekly ad
  • Offer valid 9/29/23 - 10/12/23.

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

4Q Chase Bonus Offers: Various credit cards & offers
Up To 10x Points valid 10/01/23 - 12/31/23, here are just a few
  • Amazon: 10x on Chase travel, 3x on gas and grocery
  • Hyatt: 5x on grocery
  • Southwest:
    • 10x on utilities, internet, cable, and phone services, insurance, local transit and commuting, or fitness club and gym membership payments
    • Get 6,000 bonus points if you spend $6,000+
  • United: 5x on Gas, Grocery, and Amazon
  • To learn more go to DoC
Comments: If you don't succeed now try on Oct 1st and again later on.

Chase Bonus:

I just received this email from BJs. I scratched off $10. It went to coupons, I clipped it, and put a $100 DGC in my basket.
($96.99) and checked out for $86.99.
View attachment 796766

Thanks, I actually got this one, normally I don't get the BJs coupons for some reason. But when I went to clip it, it says it is only good in store and I can't use it online :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter