• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My target circle bonus is $15 off $60 of home care. Shows things like detergent & paper products. That’s pretty much all I buy at Target so it works. Although, I have plenty of points & Target gift cards I need to use. I suppose it’s worth it to pay cash & get 25% off.

Same here. I did try putting the DGCs in the cart, along with another item, to reach required spending. Alas it didn't work. They have changed the wording of the exclusions. It specifically states "gift cards" not just pre-paid, MC/Visa, Target gift cards ETC.

Target has been a major source of discounted gift cards for me. These changes are unfortunate.
This is not new, though. The "Get $X off a $Y purchase" type of offers have never worked with GC.

Last edited:

This not new, though. The "Get $X off a $Y purchase" type of offers have never worked with GC.
I must have confused it with the Target offer to receive reward dollars for spending a certain amount. The last time I used the reward dollars type of offer it didn’t accept my GC purchase toward the required spending either. I had to argue with customer service and was granted a one time credit. That type had always worked for me in the past. I guess I’m just wary of Target with its new system.

Sold Out
Reminder,
this offer starts today at 1pm EST.

Daily Getaways 2024 - Direct Link to All Offers

1713879620238.png
  • 4/23: Marriot Bonvoy Gift Card Deals - 20% Off
    • It is highly recommended you register your gc at https://gifts.marriott.com/login/
    • Make sure to register under your name and address that matches with the profile of your membership account.
    • Last I heard back in 2023, The following Marriott Hotel Brands DO NOT accept Marriott GiftCards: Bulgari®, Design Hotels™, Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club®, The Ritz-Carlton Residences, The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection. YMMV

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any restaurants/fast food places that carry gift cards to other places? I am trying to figure out the best way to max out my Freedom Flex this quarter. Thanks!

Reminder, this offer starts today at 1pm EST.

Daily Getaways 2024 - Direct Link to All Offers

View attachment 854159
  • 4/23: Marriot Bonvoy Gift Card Deals - 20% Off
    • It is highly recommended you register your gc at https://gifts.marriott.com/login/
    • Make sure to register under your name and address that matches with the profile of your membership account.
    • Last I heard back in 2023, The following Marriott Hotel Brands DO NOT accept Marriott GiftCards: Bulgari®, Design Hotels™, Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club®, The Ritz-Carlton Residences, The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection. YMMV
Managed to get in at 1:05 for a $500 GC, then back in at 1:07 for a $100. In past years I have only been able to grab 2 or 3 $100's, so jackpot day!

I had never registered my cards online, I wonder if it is possible to use them directly online with Marriott if they are registered.

New offer on a few of my Chase CC. 15% back at Starbucks up to $4.50

Starbucks Chase Offer: Earn 15% back on all of your Starbucks app purchases, or earn 10% back on all other transactions, until a $4.50 cash back max
Expires 4/30/24

Earn 15% back on all of your Starbucks app purchases, or earn 10% back on all other transactions, until a $4.50 cash back maximum is reached.
It takes many hands to create the perfect cup of coffee - from the farmers who tend to the red-ripe coffee cherries, to the master roasters who coax the best from every bean, and to the barista who serves it with care. We are committed to the highest standards of quality and service, embracing our heritage while innovating to create new experiences to savor.
Offer expires 4/30/2024. Reward maximum is $4.50. Offer only valid on purchases made directly with the merchant. Rewards cannot be combined. Customer is only eligible for 10% or 15% reward. Offer not valid on purchases made using third-party services, delivery services, or a third-party payment account (e.g., buy now pay later). Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date. Terms apply.

Managed to get in at 1:05 for a $500 GC, then back in at 1:07 for a $100. In past years I have only been able to grab 2 or 3 $100's, so jackpot day!

I had never registered my cards online, I wonder if it is possible to use them directly online with Marriott if they are registered.
I'm impressed! I logged in at exactly 1:00 and all were sold out. I thought this offer bordered on ridiculous. There were a total of 1,522 gift cards available for sale across 2 countries ( US and Canada). So congrats to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter