Updated List ! for July 6th at my house! Please read my last post today 7-02,on pg 14

That is great news!! Glad to see another friendly face!!

Weehaw! The list get's bigger (note to self - buy another head of lettuce).

My dad thinks it was a snapping turtle that got me, but he's never heard of one actually biting someone before. Lucky me.

Hey, Patrick! I need to add one more to my group! She's little, and she doesn't eat much! :p :p I just found out that Katelyn's best friend, Pam, will be spending the week with us. She's the same little girl who was with us last year at Chris (December99's) house. She was also with us Saturday at the St. Louis DIS meet. She's moving to Texas before school starts :( :( :( :( , and the girls want to spend as much time together as possible this summer!

See you all Saturday! (and some of you Friday night at Buca's) :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Debbie:earsgirl:

Really need that quick addition to the yard, Mr. Patrick... wow! What a great BIG group of DIS'ers.

Congrats, FairyGodfriend and Pam, on joining the melee!!!

:D ;) :D

This is going to be incredible! Can't wait to see you all again! What a rockin' party we're gonna have!! :D:p :p

Patrick, have you warned your neighbors yet? Perhaps you could suggest that this would be a good weekend for them to visit their out-of-town friends and relatives! ;)

I know that you are going to have a wonderful time...one and all. Here's a Whoo-Dee-Whooooo for your DIS-meet.

Darn.. I thought last night I had Tom convinced to drive it with me.. Hey.. you never know. I may be a surprise guest.. I am still trying.. Hugs and everyone have a fun time...

I am sorry I cannot make this meet :(

I wish you all a great time and tons of fun :)

Hoping to see lots and lots of pictures!!!

Yikes Patrick at capacity!!!!
You have a large crowd coming!

Do not get yourself in hot water with Ellen!! :(

Originally posted by Patrick IL.
ok, I think we are hitting capacity, Ellen saw this last night, we are about at 50:eek:

Hmmmm to late to jump on in??? It would be my girls and I (3 and 1 1/2) Turns out Hubby wants to golf...... so we are free....

Laura <------- who makes a devine lemon orange cake and who was way to chicken to show up to the last DIS meet!

Laurabearz please send me your email address and I will send you the email, you just made it under the wire.
OK guys we are getting a little concerned with the numbers and I think we have all we can handle at this point. I am not trying to be rude but also do not want to not be able to handle the crowd and not be a proper host and hostess :( So if your in your on the list your fine. If your coming consider bringing a little more to pass if you can, we are honestly thrilled and even overwhelmed at the reaction and are looking forward to seeing everyone :) I do apologise to anyone else who was looking to do this last minute :(

Well I just had the greatest idea. Sitting in my sister's deep freeze is some of the food I won at DISCON!!! I will bring whatever I have left to Patrick's!. I know there is a tray of barbecue, and some of those nachos we had at the opening reception of Discon. This should be cool!!!!

Tray of Barbeque what????

mystery meat????

Hey Patrick perfectly understandable buddy...but I was wanting to bring my entire family...all 25 of them....You telling me you think Ellen will mind??? :p ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter