Updated List ! for July 6th at my house! Please read my last post today 7-02,on pg 14

LOL Glo! :D Wow! Patrick, see how much everyone wants to be together!?! You open your home to a picnic and EVERYONE wants to come!! :D :D And, of course, the fact that you're the host adds to the attraction! ;) :D
Brian, that's so nice of you! What a generous offer! :) :D

Thanks guys for understanding, and Thank You Brian! :D
Now we are about there. I need a favor. I have about a hundred emails at one address and another 120 I moved to another on just this event. Everyone has been added to the list that is coming. I have pretty solid grip on what most are bringing. If you are waiting on me to respond to you on what to bring Please email me at the address below in my sig. I have been under the weather for a couple days and the recent actvities with poopieheads on the boards has warrented much of my time. I definitly need a reminder if I failed to respond to you. I am kinda starting to feel like myself so this is a good thing. Locals if you can throw some lawnchairs in the car that would be great. We are thrilled to be seeing you all of you, the weather is looking good, keep your fingers crossed:rolleyes: This is going to be awesome ! :) Hugs. see you guys soon:D

Patrick?????

Do you know that it is just under 75 hours til your party from right now???

Thought that the fact might interest you.

:) :) :)

hehehehehe

hugs!

Wow who is BRAIN????

Originally posted by glo
Patrick?????

Do you know that it is just under 75 hours til your party from right now???

Thought that the fact might interest you.

:) :) :)

hehehehehe

hugs!

Wow who is BRAIN????

Excuse me??? Your correcting my spelling??? I fixed Brians name Thank You for your imput. I am sure a whole bunch of little surprises await you once you arrive in town. Be very careful little one.......very careful:p :p :p

That RASCAL once tripped poor old SSB... and ANOTHER time... she splashed GALLONS of water on innocent SSB during an attraction....

So....

SSB would be VERY happy to see, just what might befall our very good, er, um.... friend.... Ms. Glo....

:eek: ;) :rolleyes: :eek:

EXCUSE ME!!!!

and you two think I am afraid of either one of you?? Mutt and Jeff the two of you are!!! Please little one, dear Patrick?? I may have to talk to Ellen about size!!! Patrick dear, you are about the only person on this board who I can insult about spelling!!!

SSB dear...I hear alot about the roach motel....Now, I seam to remember that you deserved your soaking...and I also remember that you were the one who apologized when you tripped over me...The nerve of some people!!!

I am not afraid!!!

I witnessed the tripping of poor SSB on July 27, 2001 by Ms. Glo! :p However - I only HEARD about the drenching and subsequent ride shutdown on Splash Mountain that same night. :D

LIES LIES LIES!!!!!

Nancy, remember he apologized...come on admit it!!! The ride was NOT shut down, and SSB was just slightly damp...That is what you get when you laugh at everyone else in the log for getting wet!!!

Yes, SSB apologized, then realized it was YOU who tripped him on purpose! I didn't say the ride was shutdown for good. But didn't the ride come to a STOP because of your splashing? As I said - I didn't witness that part...so it is his-say vs. her-say! ;)

(note to self....head the other way when glo sees SSB at Patrick's)

not if he sees me first Corrine...he knows to run when he sees me ;) j/k

The ride was not even stopped. I was yelled at! I NEVER got out of the log, or was the ride even slowed...some person we know and well whatever....has had his NOSE or maybe FEET grow more!!! :p

I am sweet and innocent and I dare YA to all prove otherwise..Patrick dear if you know what is good for you...shush up!:rolleyes:

hmmmmm :smooth: :smooth:

OH OH OH...I am so quivering in my little shoes....NOT!!!!

Do you really look all red like that when you are mad??? I know what it sounds like, but do you get the popped veins and the red face and the peircing eveil eyes??? Now that might just scare me even if you are vertically challenged...hehehehehe

ho hum...I am not afraid...even of that red face!!!

Fight! Fight! I'm tellin'.
Hey my brother is a cop around there so you guys better not embarrass me by getting this party raided.

He is afraid of little old me Leslie....See???

Do not worry...he is all talk and no action!! Atleast I am counting on that!!! :) :D

SSB has awakend the GIANT...

oops...

Guess that might be a poor description of my pal, Ms. Glo....

:rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:

Methinks SSB best come undercover.... certain that she will not spot me, in this MONSTER CROWD of people at Mr. Patrick's!!!

:) ;) :eek: :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter