Updated - NOV. 7TH christmas tree pass list, dates for BWV & OKW !

wdwstar

DIS Veteran
Updated 2004 Passing of The DVC Christmas Tree List

VWL 1ST TREE

Nanajoy2x Nov. 29- Dec. 5
Mitymott Dec.5-9
Paul H Dec. 9-11
Gail & Joe Dec. 12- 23
Wdwstar Dec. 23-26 (sending the tree ) confirmed/ set of christmas lights for the balcony

VWL 2ND TREE

goofy4wdw59 Nov. 27- Dec.4 (bring the tree) confirmed
momsully Dec.4-8 (donating a set of light for the balcony)
Lesley Dec. 12-17
disneynut Dec. 18-23
wdwstar(brother) Dec. 23-26
dyingtodisney Dec.26-jan.3

VWL 3RD tree

bompy213 Dec. 2-5 (donating the tree) confirmed
slk537 Dec. 5-8
bugeye dec. 9-13 ???????
debloco Dec. 17-23
northwoods Dec. 23-25

cancel waiting list
chris1gill dec.18-24

VWL 4TH TREE

pixiedustforever Nov. 20-27 (donating the tree)confirmed
WDWJWEB1 Nov.30-Dec.5
Time4disney Dec.5-7
VMS dec. 7-10
LIFERBABE Dec. 16-24
ldomino Dec. 24-27

BCV TREE

disneyfreak2127 Nov 20-26
Disneykidds Nov.27-30
Stimpy Dec.1-8
diszip Dec. 8-10
Ceejay13 Dec.10-16 (bring the tree) confirmed
goldilocks_63 Dec. 17-24

BWV 1ST TREE

JoEllen Nov. 28- Dec. 3
goofy4wdw2 dec. 3-5
Twinmomplus2 Dec.5-12 ( bring the tree) confirmed
Mhelsey Dec.13-17 ? last name
Bobbiwoz Dec.19-23
Pumbaa_ Dec.24-27
chrisgil1 jan.1-9
danielbartlett jan. 9-14

BWV 2ND TREE

Kathleena Dec.1-8 (bring the tree)confirmed
ducky4disney dec. 8-15
Dizzy4Disney Dec. 18-23

OKW TREE

Niagara2 Thanksgiving Nov.19-28 (bring the tree) confirmed
jmminarik Nov. 28-Dec. 2
WDWFAN1 Dec. 2-4 ? last name
pjshaff dec. 4-10
tenaseewalker dec. 13-18
Belle3 Dec. 18-24
LittleMissMickey dec.24-jan.11

OKW 2ND TREE

minievicky Nov. 27-dec.5
goodcook5 dec. 10-14
kocar dec. 17-21 (bring the tree) confirmed
Cinderellaiam dec.21-23

SSR 1ST TREE

ShaneV Dec. 5-11 (bring the tree) confirmed
BounceyTigger Dec. 11-14
bobbiwoz Dec. 18-19
rsschneck Dec. 19-24

SSR 2ND TREE

magicalmcwho Nov. 27- Dec. 5
vogel642 Dec. 5-8
sstJean Dec. 8-13 ( back up, if we need another tree)
dallastxcpa Dec. 19-24 (donating 2nd tree) confirmed

we still need a few last names , if your on the list please pm me with your last name if you have a question mark behind your id name/dates.

we will be asking for a dollar or two to be donated for the last person to ship the tree back to original owner, more info on this will come later, thank you!

i would also like to say "Thank you to all the members that are donating the Christmas Trees for this wonderful opportunity to share a Christmas Tree during this wonderful Holiday .

:wave2:

We are a new SSR owner, and Im interested in the details on this. WHats the plan? Is there another post I can reference?

So glad you updated this! I had to change my dates last week (for our Christmas trip), b/c my husband is graduating in December, and I want us to attend commencement. Can we please change our OKW dates since it doesn't look like anyone else will be affected? Our new dates will be Dec. 4-8. Thanks wdwstar for keeping track of this for everyone!

Can we have Mittymott's tree spot (Dec 5 - 9) if they go to BW? We will be at WLV from Dec 5 - 9.

Thanks

I'd love to participate.

I'm checking in afternoon of Dec. 17th. and out by 11 a.m. the 24th.

Can I be part of the BCV tree swap.

and how do we do it? Leave it at the front desk, or what?

Goldi

630/973-0828

updated goldilocks_63 !

once we get more of the dates filled in, we will post info about how to pass on the tree and answer any other questions that you may have, enjoy!

We will be at BWV from 11/28 thru 12/3 and would love to share the tree if it is still available.

JoEllen

I will be at BCV from Dec. 8-13. I would be happy to share the tree if it is available during any part of my stay.

Thanks!

Put us down for SSR for Dec 5-11th. If no one goes before me Ill provide the tree :)

ShaneV as of now i will list you to bring the tree for SSR unless someone else is going before you and would like to bring one.:sunny:

JoEllen & disfan100 as of now your dates are before the dvc member bring the christmas tree, unless the dvc member is willing to ship the tree to you and you are willing to take the tree down, i believe the trees are small 2 or 3 feet. i believe
Ceejay13 staying at the BCV offered to bring the tree if no one else offers.

at the end of the tree passing, we would like if the last person can ship the trees back to the original owners, we will provide name and address when we get closer to the fall.

thank you for all who are joining in this 2nd annual tree passing !

:sunny:

We'll be at BWV Dec 9-13. It would be pretty neat if we could hook up with Twinmomplus 2 to see what it looks like.:wave2: :wave2:

WDWSTAR Thanks for getting on the ball with this I am a Little behind here today. ;)

Since my 17 year old daughter got in her second MAJOR accident since January 10th, But thats a whole other story!:mad:

Anyway. I may be able to send it on down ahead, But it depends on If I am going to Lauderdale first. If so we would have it there. AS It gets closer. I will let everyone know.

In the interest of fairness if I am able to send it earlier.. I think Kathleena had first dibs on it at Boardwalk perhaps it could be split a few days with each party?
Kathleena am I correct?

Bugeye. You can see me by the lights hanging in my slider. And I put the tree there as well. It makes it fun for the kids to find the room when we come in at night.::yes::

WDWSTAR as for shipping the tree back for next year. I was going to suggest everyone put in $2 when they pass the tree, so that the last person doesn't have to incur the shipping cost themselves. Does that sound reasonable to everyone?

Great idea about the shipping, it will be well worth the $2 to enjoy a tree at christmas, it something about not putting up a tree at christmas time.

when we here from Kathleena then will make the changes or i can add her now with a split, im sorry i didnt have her down somewhere,

sorry Kathleena

i need her dates to edit the post,

and im sorry to hear about your dd, i hope she is alright.:confused:

and if i missed anyone else on your list please let me know thanks.

We will be at BCV Nov 20-26. Would love to have the tree to kick off the holiday season. If it would be possible I could take the tree and if anyone will be there before Ceejay13 gets there I will pass it on.

i will check with Ceejay13 she is bring the tree, so im not sure if the tree will be able to get there before you, we will try to work something out , but i cant say for sure.

We will be at OKW from Dec 15-23 (although we might try to move at the 7-month window if there's availability at BCV).

- Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter