Updated - NOV. 7TH christmas tree pass list, dates for BWV & OKW !

We will be at BWV for our first trip home Dec 3-5 for DH's birthday. Any chance there is a tree available? It looked like BWV tree #1 was open, but I don't know if someone has asked in the meantime.

goodcook5 - okw dec. 10-14

goofy4wdw2 - dec. 3-5

i will add both of you to the list, please pm me with your last name for the tree box.
thanks
wdwstar

We will be at Music and would like to know if a tree is available from 12/23-12/26 or 27?

Bakerone

i am sorry this is a dvc christmas tree pass and it only involves the dvc resorts. sorry!

looking for for members that would like to share a bwv tree for the dates dec.8 thru 18.
if your dates are during that time and you would like to have a christmas tree for your stay please post soon !

:bounce:

the tree list is updated as of 11/4 if their is available dates that match your ressies and you would like to share in on passing a DVC christmas tree , please post and for the members with a question mark behind you id name/dates i still need your last names, please pm me by sunday
thanks!

bumping up the list for final confirmations, if not done so

and for dates available

this is the final few days since so of the trees will have to be shipped to the resorts for the first families on the list for thankgiving !

We are on the first SSR tree. We are the last people on the list. I am surprised the SSR trees do not have any members that want the trees past the 24th of December. Anyway, if we are the last people on the list are we the ones responsible for shipping the tree back to the original owners? Just wondering how the shipping back works. Will the resort ship the tree for us if we take it to the front desk? Just curious to know what the last people on the list need to do.

i will be posting a post by tuesday with a little rules and hopeful answer all your questions on passing the DVC Christmas Trees.

we are almost all confirmed, just a very few last names we are waiting on....
i know everyone is getting excited, even me !

enjoy !

thank you to everyone that got back to me with their info :teeth:

wdwstar,

we will be at OKW from 12/4 through 12/10.

can we partake in the 2nd OKW tree?

also, i pm'd you

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter