Updated - NOV. 7TH christmas tree pass list, dates for BWV & OKW !

We will be at OKW on Dec 13th thru Dec 19th. This will be our first time using DVC Points.. I was just wondering if there is any way I can get on the Christmas Tree list?

TIA

Guess I bought at the wrong place. LOL

I think the decorations at VWL are lovely.

Enjoy!

(Disclaimer - slumming at BCV for XMAS).

Goldi

bump

Anyone at OKW who wants to get on a second tree list? I'm willing to send one down for the xmas tree pass. We will be there 12/17 to 12/21. Please reply to this post if you have dates before or after this and want to get on the list

Thanks,

tenaseewalker

i have the dates open for okw for dec. 13-18

another member has dec. 18-24 th

if you dont mind returning the tree back to the bellhop by 11 am on dec. 18 i will add you to the list.

please pm me with your last name and to confirm the dates i gave you.
thanks

Kocar, I just PM'd you. I would be interested in the 2nd OKW tree list. I will be down Nov 27 - Dec 5.

Vicky

tenaseewalker
yes, click on the first page of this post and you can see you have been added to the list. enjoy !

minievicky

Thanks for the interest. Just pm'd you. I'm sure wdwstar will add you to the list on the next update.

Thanks wdwstar for organizing all of this!

Michelle

we now have a second tree at okw if anyone is interested and if your dates are available.

if you have not pm to confirm your dates and i need your last name for the tree box, please pm me soon otherwise in about 2 weeks if i have not heard from you i will have to take you off the list and fill your dates.

we have members going down right before thanksgiving and we need to have all the members last name that are on the tree lists, because there will be no way to contact the member that has the tree once the tree goes down to the resort to add a name.

i have pm the members that i still need them to confirm and their last names.
thank you::yes::

I noticed that Ceejay13 is confirmed for bringing the BCV tree?
(BTW, thank you Ceejay13!) I was wondering if it was being sent down early or are the families coming down before them not going to have a tree? Just curious! :)

Also, wdwstar, did you get my PM about a month ago confirming my info? I haven't been on in a few weeks and when I check my PM folders it says no messages sent? But it seems there have been a few changes around here since I last visited :)

"BCV TREE

disneyfreak2127 Nov 20-26
Disneykidds Nov.27-30
Stimpy Dec.1-8
disfan100 Dec. 8-10
Ceejay13 Dec.10-16 (bring the tree) confirmed
goldilocks_63 Dec. 17-24
PeteLachall Dec.24- Jan.1 "

Stimpy

yes the tree will be sent to the first member on the list and they will take the tree down to the bcv.

watch for a post about info on passing the dvc christmas tree , coming soon !

I actually was going to send the tree and ornaments this weekend but am waiting on confirmation from everyone first before I stick the list in the package.

We will be at BCV Dec 4 -Dec 10, but I see the tree is "busy" during our stay.

Is there any interest in starting a second BCV tree?

Just bumping this up for everyone! I couldn't find it this morning and thought it might have been moved to the new community board :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter