Upgrades from POP to SSR/OKW

We're staying at ASMu for 3 days for 3 dining before moving to BWV. I wondered if they knew we were DVC members so we didn't get the offer but doesn't seem like that is the case.

Congrats to all who got the upgrades, but bring your checkbooks (just in case).:thumbsup2
Interestingly, we are DVC members, but paid cash for an OKW studio last August-- (long story, mostly involving me being stupid)-- but were upgraded to a 1 BR. At the time, I thought the cast member was being really nice, (which she was) but she could also have had a sale in mind...

I'm curious as to whether DVC resorts (pardon the pun) to DVC category and/or reosrt upgrades in order to move point inventory. My experience has been that DVD/DVC are more "laid back" than other timeshare developers/operators because they don't have to be as agressive to move the point inventory.

I too received the upgrade from POP, we are traveling without husbands, just the girls and our kids........ We are so excited about this!! Last time I was in Disney (For Thanksgiving) I was really thinking about becoming a DVC member ... this just may push me over the edge !! I think my husband is scared!!:lmao:

I'm not sure that this is normal, but I like it. :love: I like it ALOT! :love: We just got that upgrade 1 week ago, and not only did we get the FREE upgrade to a 1 bedroom villa in Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa, but we got the FREE dining package as well. I know alot of people don't like those who have the dining package but my family got it the last time we went to DW and WE DON'T REGRET IT!!!:goodvibes

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter