USAir strikes again!!!!

kdibattista

<font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size
I am now a victim of the USAir cuts. They did cancel my 6:10 am flight out of Philly on 10/14. Apparently the consolidating some of the morning flights - don't know all of the details but I got bumped to a brand new flight (#226) at 7:00am. I guess it could be worse..... huh?

:(

Sorry to hear, but at least your new flight is still early. I'm afraid you may find more company in your situation. :(

My DW and I are flying United in Nov. and I am paying close attention to their condition. We have a 7 AM flight from Chicago -- keeping my fingers crossed.

I know it's hard, but at least you don't have to be at the airport at 4:00 a.m. now!

My flight has been moved and I probably won't be at my hotel until almost noon now:( .

My daughter and her family are flying the 7AM in about a week out of Philly and so far that flight has not been cancelled or rescheduled!!!! She has been on pins and needles hoping nothing will change!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter