Valentine's day?

madiaustimom

Earning My Ears
HI there!
I've been looking through all the incredible designs here (and you are all so talented!). I was wondering if anyone had anything for Valentine's day? We are arriving at Disneyland on V day this year and I would love for my kids to have sweatshirts with something on it. I am thinking the mouse ears in hearts, Mickey & Minnie Kissing (although that probably won't go over with my 5 yo son! LOL) or anything like that. The kids are a girl (9) and a boy (5) and we are travelling to Disneyland on Valentine's day.
Oh and I just thought of another idea! We will be there during the olympics and we are huge fans of the games and from Canada. Any ideas or suggestions?

You can PM me if you like or send me a link! Cheers!

Hello - I think I may have seen a valentines one recently - I think Kate (julia and Nick's mom) may have done one...

I wanted to welcome you to the DIS hope you stick around - but be careful this whole tshirt thing can become addictive :goodvibes:

I think this is what clare is talking baout

mickeyminnielove.jpg

I have some other valentine requests - I will probably throw some together tonight
let me think on the olympic one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter