Valentines Quest and Pin Trading Event!

less people got pins than you think, for the record!!! There was a bit of a DC issue.

I WANT SOME COMPLAINTS!!!!

You just can't leave well enough alone can you LOL

ok here is my complaint.
First the room was not listed and while I was busy doing a quest someone told me about it. LOL I was over 500 in line, and she closed the room when I was 23. LOL

What in the world was wrong with Phinny? She just breezed through the long line, I never seen it move so fast. Although I did not get in I am well pleased with the way the line moved. hmmm did you say there were dc problems? Well if it had not been for dc problems I would have gotten in. LOL

How is that for you A???

You just can't leave well enough alone can you LOL

ok here is my complaint.
First the room was not listed and while I was busy doing a quest someone told me about it. LOL I was over 500 in line, and she closed the room when I was 23. LOL

What in the world was wrong with Phinny? She just breezed through the long line, I never seen it move so fast. Although I did not get in I am well pleased with the way the line moved. hmmm did you say there were dc problems? Well if it had not been for dc problems I would have gotten in. LOL

How is that for you A???

No. You left out how mean she is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter