Valentines Quest and Pin Trading Event!

Wow! Surprise pin trading on Valentines Day night?! Not even a chance to line up a buddy system.

Congrats to those who got pins - and wow - eye pins!

Well this was my first pin event and I got in at about 100 when i got in i asked for the valentines 06 pin and phinny gave it and the added in ATIS MIGHTY EYE PIN ALSO! did this happen to anyone else? that was so awesome! :thumbsup2 THANKS PHINNY!

Well, my heart's brimming with happiness! It's good to see the Might Eye pins have been added back into circulation and that new folks have a chance to get them. I still believe we should have another Pin Trading Weekend. That was AMAZING. :worship:

Will they do this quest again? I didn't know they were having one today. I didn't see it on the calendar. Were there any special Valentine's give-aways today like there was for the SuperBowl?

Aww Ev, it was so close for you! :(

Btw, Fin closed it at 11:22 I saw, if she kept it open the extra
8 minutes you would have gotten in. :(

But thanks again Fin for all your hard work today keeping that
pin trade event open! Great first pin trade event! :)

Will they do this quest again? I didn't know they were having one today. I didn't see it on the calendar. Were there any special Valentine's give-aways today like there was for the SuperBowl?

There was not anything to special about the quest. Prizes were 300 credits, a gold chair hat and one time use treasure detector magic. The quest was on the calender like always. The only thing that wasn't was the pin trading event in Phinny's room. There were not Valentines 08 Pins so you didn't miss anything but a quest [as usual] and the pin trading event.

arg it figures they have a pin event on a night i wasn't on! And mighty eyes were given out! Anyone that got a mighty eye and want to trade it I have a great offer on the trade thread!

With the way the last pin trade was received, I'm actually surprised that there aren't a lot of complaints about this one...because there certainly are things that people could complain about. lol (of course, I didn't read all the pages of posts, so I could have missed them)

Anyway, since I love pin trades, I'm really happy that Phinny held one. I, however, didn't participate since it was Valentine's and I had more important things to do. :)

I would have loved a chance to get my favorite pin, the Mighty Eye, but perhaps there will be more chances some day. ;) Congrats to those who made fantastic trades! w00t

With the way the last pin trade was received, I'm actually surprised that there aren't a lot of complaints about this one...because there certainly are things that people could complain about. lol (of course, I didn't read all the pages of posts, so I could have missed them)

Anyway, since I love pin trades, I'm really happy that Phinny held one. I, however, didn't participate since it was Valentine's and I had more important things to do. :)

I would have loved a chance to get my favorite pin, the Mighty Eye, but perhaps there will be more chances some day. ;) Congrats to those who made fantastic trades! w00t

Not that I want to fire off any shots, but I think the absence of any pin trade events, perhaps a result of the complaints, muted it from happening again.

Or they just didnt read this happened yet :rotfl:

Aww Ev, it was so close for you! :(

Btw, Fin closed it at 11:22 I saw, if she kept it open the extra
8 minutes you would have gotten in. :(

But thanks again Fin for all your hard work today keeping that
pin trade event open! Great first pin trade event! :)

Just a note, dont use the timestamps on the DIS posts. Phinny did actually close at 11:30pm EST. For example, my RL time is 10:42am, DIS time 10:33am.

Not that I want to fire off any shots, but I think the absence of any pin trade events, perhaps a result of the complaints, muted it from happening again.

Or they just didnt read this happened yet :rotfl:

We know it happened, but it was done fairly and the lines moved fairly fast and even though we did'nt get in, no complaints from the peanut gallery. But there is always a next time. :lmao:

bc it was a "no notice" event, I was actually able to get in :banana: thanks to bat telling me to get in q!! :hug:

TY TY FIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

We know it happened, but it was done fairly and the lines moved fairly fast and even though we did'nt get in, no complaints from the peanut gallery. But there is always a next time. :lmao:

less people got pins than you think, for the record!!! There was a bit of a DC issue.

I WANT SOME COMPLAINTS!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter