Valentines Quest and Pin Trading Event!

I am 455 in q. Is that like hopeless? I never have made it in at a pin trading event so I dont know, Can anyone tell me?

CLAM DOWN!! :)

You guys should be excited its valentines day! :goodvibes

Ok, well im off for tonight. GOOD NIGHT DIS! :D

and i wish u luck for who ever is in line!

Well this was my first pin event and I got in at about 100 when i got in i asked for the valentines 06 pin and phinny gave it and the added in ATIS MIGHTY EYE PIN ALSO! did this happen to anyone else? that was so awesome! :thumbsup2 THANKS PHINNY!

Well this was my first pin event and I got in at about 100 when i got in i asked for the valentines 06 pin and phinny gave it and the added in ATIS MIGHTY EYE PIN ALSO! did this happen to anyone else? that was so awesome! :thumbsup2 THANKS PHINNY!
w00t w00t!

Ev

Wow, you are quite the lucky person. ;)

Woot!

That is actually how they were first givin out!

29uptzc.gif
29uptzc.gif
29uptzc.gif

on my mom's account fin added a dreams fairy pin with the one i asked for :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter