Valerie and Jeff - 5/7/11 *WP/GF/Italy* TR - WEDDING DAY: DESSERT PARTY!!

Great new installment Valerie. Strange to think that when you were doing all that Epcot stuff, I was having afternoon tea with the girls at the GF. Unfortunately, it seems a lifetime away now!!

Great new installment Valerie. Strange to think that when you were doing all that Epcot stuff, I was having afternoon tea with the girls at the GF. Unfortunately, it seems a lifetime away now!!

Thank You. How fun! We did tea at the GF too! Sadly it does seem a lifetime away :guilty: I am trying to remember every detail of it as if it were yesterday.

I love your bach party wine tasting idea!! So much fun!:thumbsup2

So sorry you lost most of your pictures...

I'm excited to hear more about your plans

HI! I'm just joining in and everything seriously was gorgeous! I am in LOVE with your dress, is it a Lazaro?? ;D You looked gorgeous in it and I cannot wait to see the rest of your TR.

Your flowergirl bags are adorable! Where did you get them?? I may have to get one for my fg.

Congratulations Mrs!

HI! I'm just joining in and everything seriously was gorgeous! I am in LOVE with your dress, is it a Lazaro?? ;D You looked gorgeous in it and I cannot wait to see the rest of your TR.

Your flowergirl bags are adorable! Where did you get them?? I may have to get one for my fg.

Congratulations Mrs!

Thank You! Yep my dress is Lazaro...good eye! I can't wait to wear it again when we go back next month to do our MK shoot.

I got the flower girl bags on etsy, there are many different sellers on there that make them (the one that made mine was a little slow, I think it took well over a month to get them). But if you just search "tutu tote" lots will come up! The flower girls LOVED their bags!

Thank You! Yep my dress is Lazaro...good eye! I can't wait to wear it again when we go back next month to do our MK shoot.

I got the flower girl bags on etsy, there are many different sellers on there that make them (the one that made mine was a little slow, I think it took well over a month to get them). But if you just search "tutu tote" lots will come up! The flower girls LOVED their bags!

Thanks! My girl will love it too, that's why it's a must! hehe. =]

Haha, I thought I'd seen it somewhere. I eyed her up and tried to find her but nobody around me had it in store for me to try on and I ended up going a somewhat different route as far as my look had gone. But you look absolutely stunning! I can't wait to see the MK shoot! :yay:

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I woke up bright and early because today was my hair trial! I was so excited yet nervous at the same time because I was afraid that I wasn't going to like what the hair stylist did. After one and a half hours of curling and pinning...

358.jpg

.....I HATED IT! It was absolutely what I said I did not want, which automatically put me in a bad mood for the day. She just didn't seem to get the look I was going for and I got nervous that it wasn't going to be right on the day of the wedding. Looking back on it now, it really wasn't that bad....but I guess that was my bridezilla moment for the week. But it wasn't crazy bridezilla, I didn't take it out on her or anything, I took it out on DF and my parents. It wasn't quite the loose romantic messy look that I was going for, but honestly it wasn't too far off from what I asked for...silly me.

359.jpg

360.jpg

Still in a bad mood...we delivered the gift bags to the CBR, Boardwalk and All Star Movie resort (nobody stayed at the Grand Floridian, I guess it was too pricey). I was pleasantly suprised that everyone received their gift bags upon check-in and I didn't get any annoyed looks from the cast members....just a lot of congratulations. :love:

Still in a bad mood...we needed to eat breakfast/lunch so we hopped into the car and my dad insisted we leave Disney property to eat...bad mood progressing. We ended up at IHOP, not my favorite, but DF tried to cheer me up by cutting my pancakes so they looked like mickey, since I had yet to get my mickey waffles. This worked a little bit, but it takes me awhile to get out of moods like this.

To Be Continued...Animal Kingdom and Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table!

So finally we were on our way to have fun!! We started off at Animal Kingdom. As soon as we got there, we went straight to Everest! It was later on in the afternoon and the lines were already starting to get pretty bad and my dad doesn't ride this one because it makes him sick (he doesn't like going backwards) we passed on it and went to the kilimanjaro safaris, my personal Animal Kingdom fav! While waiting in line, we saw the cutest little baby bunny!!

*bunnies seemed to be a theme of the week, we saw at least 10 while we were there**

After that we rode Dinosaur and by that time it was time for us to head over to Magic Kingdom for our reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table! As a side note, I use to eat lunch or dinner in the castle every year when I would go to Disney up until they switch to advanced dining reservations and the meal plans. We found out about the ADR's one vacation when we walked up to the castle to make our reservation for that day and pretty much got laughed at by the cast member....I was devastated. Anyways, I hadn't had dinner in the castle for quite a few years because we always take last minute trips to Disney and you can pretty much kiss eating dinner at any popular place goodbye at that point. But dinner was just as magical as I remembered...it was a lot different though with all of the princesses coming through and being announced. We took pictures with all of the princesses...DF and dad's favorite princess was Jasmine...men!

365.jpg

At the dinner we made a wish with our wand and sword for......a Happily Ever After of course!

366.jpg

After dinner my parents met up with some relatives that had just gotten to the resort and DF and I spent some alone time in the park. First up was Space Mountain and I was so excited that they gave me the red card to give to the last cast member to help track the estimated wait time!! I felt special! In line, I started to become really emotional about the wedding (seriously...I was crying in line). I was just so happy and overwhelmed at the same time.

We made our way around the park and got to ride a few more rides before my favorite part of the day...parade time!! Although, I really do wish they would switch it back to the old music...this one is just not as good. After the parade we made our way to a good firework watching spot. And then something happened that I was not expecting...they did this really awesome light show projection thing on the castle. Maybe they have done it for awhile but I hadn't heard about it and it was seriously so cool....so cool that I didn't take any picutres of it (not that it would matter anyways since I lost my memory card). After the light show it was fireworks time and I was seriously dissapointed that Tinkerbell didn't fly that night, but the fireworks were still just as great!

On our way back to the CBR we stopped to see my MOH and DF's parents that had just gotten in later that day. Everyone was starting to arrive and the anticipation was growing!!

Another late night in bed...

Up Next: Day 4 - Nails, GF Tea Party, Golf, Dad's Birthday Celebration and Ohana's (I couldnt figure out how to sneak in a park in that day)

I have been a major slacker with my PJ, but I do have a really good excuse! We just moved into our very own townhouse (we are renting so technically not ours but still very exciting!). So life has been pretty crazy and I am the maid of honor in a wedding this weekend at the beach! And then we are off to Florida on Sunday for our MK bridal portrait on Monday....I am SOOOOOO excited that this day is actually going to happen and not get canceled on us again! I am jumping up and down at the thought of wearing my dress again!

I will try and post Day 4 later when I get home from work. :)

I have been a major slacker with my PJ, but I do have a really good excuse! We just moved into our very own townhouse (we are renting so technically not ours but still very exciting!). So life has been pretty crazy and I am the maid of honor in a wedding this weekend at the beach! And then we are off to Florida on Sunday for our MK bridal portrait on Monday....I am SOOOOOO excited that this day is actually going to happen and not get canceled on us again! I am jumping up and down at the thought of wearing my dress again!

I will try and post Day 4 later when I get home from work. :)

Ah so exciting over there! Congrats on the new home and congrats on being MOH! Hope you have fun!

I'm so excited for your MK shoot! I can't wait to see your gown in front of the castle!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Not trying to be a lurker, but I've read through your PJ and can't wait to hear about your MK bridal portrait experience!

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!! The MK photo shoot was everything I was hoping for! Just being back there was such an exciting feeling. I wish that we could have stayed longer and gone to the park! We also did a Epcot shoot after we went to MK and I think we got some amazing shots by what the photographer showed me! We got in on Sunday night at 10:30 pm went to bed, got up at 3:30 am for hair and make up, did both park shoots and was gone by 10:30 am....shortest Disney trip ever!

The photographer sent me a few hold me overs, but I have to wait about a month (hopefully sooner) to see the rest!

Here they are! Keep in mind, they are from a text message and I don't have one of those awesome phones so the quality isn't that great.

301507_141133779311515_100002446821757_234383_6324486_n.jpg

My favorite so far...it wasn't hard to act like we were tired.
310335_141132795978280_100002446821757_234379_1505939_n.jpg

228931_141133355978224_100002446821757_234380_4771582_n.jpg

Oh my gosh! :scared1: That is the shortest Disney trip I've ever heard of! The little sneak peeks look like it was worth it though! :thumbsup2 They look gorgeous. I love the castle shot. I also really adore the one of you two kissing--so romantic. Can't wait to see more. :)

So exciting. That seriously is the shortest Disney trip ever! ;D I can't wait to see them though. The previews look amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter