VALLIE'S [w.i.s.h] to be FIT [--closed--]

just wanted to pop in and let everyone know im still alive and well! i lost the 5lbs that i had gained on the cruise and hopefully on monday i can stick to my journal because i find without it i tend to go off track alot more.

so hopefully monday i will start my daily posts again!

well i promised myself and all of you that i would start my journal again and here i am and with a new goal!

:cheer2: NEW GOAL: 5lbs down for VAL-entine's Day!
i definitly think this is attainable and i'm feeling so good now a days cuz my clothes fit so nice :goodvibes

Breakfast:
ok bad start.. my t.a brought in doughnuts to the class so i had a double chocolate one.. im so weak! o well must eat better the rest of the day!

today i am feeling pretty blahh... i can feel myself getting sick :(

breakfast - slept in

lunch:
bowl of chicken broth with a cup of rice
half a tuna melt with low fat mayo on a whole wheat pita

dinner:
4 honey garlic chicken wings and a few baked potato wedges

ok im not even gunna lie to u guys or to myself,
i havent been writing because ive been eating like a pig
im stressed out with school and with my bf... i feel like my world cant get any worse right about now and ive been making myself feel better with food... well i got on the scale and realized ive gained 3 lbs in ONE WEEK and i said no friggin more of this! Just because my life isnt going fantastic right now does not mean i can go back to my old ways and pig out! i'll just gain all the weight back and be more upset!

so i'm making a promise right here and now to try my best to stay on track and to OWN up to it! if i pig out i need to write it down here so i can see with my own eyes what i'm putting in my body!

I'm really needing the encouragment ladies.. if anyone is reading this please.. i need it :idea: :guilty:

so today...

studying for mid terms and still stressing about the bf... but trying to stay positive!

breakfast ... n/a

lunch ...
tuna melt low fat mayo on small diet bread
1 cup of low fat chicken noodle soup (campbells)

snack...
one small homemade bran muffin

dinner...
planning on having 4 ribs.. no sauce with salad with low fat french dressing

couldnt post yesterday because i was busy busy busy with studying for my mid term thats today! i actally feel pretty confident about it! wish me luck its at 4pm tonight!

Yesterday i did manage to eat very healthy!
for lunch i had 2 chicken hotdogs with no bread just some ketchup
for dinner i had chicken breast

Today:

Lunch:
homemade chicken quasadia (i obviously spelt this wrong lol)
nice big bottle of cold water

Dinner:
planning to have mom's home made chili with some salad and a slice of diet bread

today: i'm feeling depressed :( my bf and i broke up... well i broke up with him.. my head my heart and my stomach hurts from the stress of it all... i just hope everything works out for the best.

breakfast: n/a

lunch: n/a

dinner: managed to get down some soup and a blowl of sliced strawberries

its just so hard to even get anything down bc im so anxious and upset its making my stomach hurts.. i need some pixie dust :(

so i've kept off the 15lbs but i was down 20 and gained back 5 bc i was so upset however i want to get back on track and my goal is to loose another 20lbs before....my cancun vacation with my friends at the end of august :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

so i would appriciate all ur encouragement im gunna really need it this time around!

breakfast:
nada

lunch:
1 slice whole wheat bread
no fat turkey breast slices
small slice of cheese

snack:
fruit cup
3 crackers

dinner:
chicken breast with plum sauce
half cup of rice salad

im backkk! :)

breakfast:
n/a

lunch:
water bottle
2 chicken hot dogs w/ ketchup
4 crackers with no fat swiss cheese slices

snack:

dinner:

I've just read your whole journal and good for you!!! You've done so well with your weight loss! I'm sorry that school, boys, and life are stressing but deffinitly sending pixiedust: your way! I don't know what your new goal is, but I'm sure YOU CAN MAKE IT!!! I'm here rooting for ya! :woohoo:

im starting a new weight loss journal because i started L A weightloss! please check it out :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter