Vane and Ray's Swan/Dolphin wedding!!

MyMelody

Mouseketeer
I want to post about my wedding to show other brides that if a DFTW is not in your budget you can still dream a little and still be close enough to the magic.. There is not enough info for Swan/Dolphin so I hope I can help a lot of other brides that are trying to plan. I am also sure that most brides looking for pictures and info are looking at super outdated pictures.

It is actually a beautiful hotel! In person it is stunning. I will try to post as much as possible, but it might take till after my wedding passes for you to get a full idea..

When I began my planning, we were going to have our wedding at Disney. As many other brides know, DFTW gets expensive really quickly, especially since an escape for us would not work cause our immediate family will take us over 20 guest.

Let me start off with a few pictures of the Swan/Dolphin for those who have never been there or don't remember it all..

swandolphin-3.jpg

swan.jpg

Most Swan/Dolphin Brides go with Just Marry but I took another route and could not be happier :goodvibes an employee from the hotel recommended that I use this other planner and she is AMZING!!

So now it's time to start my PJ!!!

Okay a little bit about us..

We have been together for 10 years of which 7 of them we have been living together. He is my rock and I could not be happier than to marry my bestfriend, my love and the father of my children!!

There are several location you can get married at the Swan/Dolphin..

This is a map of the hotels

map-1.jpg

There is Crescent Terrace this a beautiful area. It is right next to the waterway, and you can hear and see the boats from there. It is between the Dolphin and The Boardwalk.

swanlocation.gif

The Beach is between the Swan and Dolphin...

47741559_soulis_dolphin_and_swan_ho.jpg

East Couryard This will work for a small wedding it has a beautiful fountain..

pic_lv_outdoor_eastcrtyard.jpg

So far we have decided with Crescent Terrace.. It is a very beautiful location with lots trees and greenery which I think will look beautiful in pictures.

I have decided to go with a Vintage Theme because we wanted something fun that showed off a bit of our personality.. Our Colors are Red Black and White..

Can't wait to hear more!!!!!!!!!

Here we are many years ago :goodvibes

us1-1.jpg

This is our family today!!:lovestruc

TristinsBirthday054.jpg

I am very excited about our wedding!!

This is My Dress.....

mydress.jpg

DF is going to wear....

GroomandTrist.jpg

My Bridesmaids will be wearing....

8344larger.jpg

My Groomsmen and Ring Bearer.....

GM.jpg

My flower Girl will be in this little adorable dress

51sdKTzEwoL__SS500_.jpg

Flower girl shoes and hair accessory

wedding001-1.jpg
wedding064.jpg

Bridesmaids Shoes and Hair accessories
41fWumnya2L__AA260_.jpg
wedding067.jpg

The guys are going to have the Red pocket square
pocket.jpg

For a fun look they will be in these
shoes.jpg

I myself will be wearing a birdcage veil, which I love! Don't have any pictures yet..

Well, I must get the kids ready for bed so I will try to post more later or tomorrow...

Must show you my Invitations that just arrived!! They are AMAZING!!

Yay Vanessa!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for your PJ! I love everything so far. It is very retro!! Love it!

Your dress is gorgeous!!! :goodvibes

AGHHHHH Everything is beautiful... I wont be able to sneak up there and watch you get married:guilty: But I cant wait to see the pics

Everything looks stunning!!! Love the vintage look! :thumbsup2

Bob xoxox

V, my dear friend, I get more and more excited for you with each passing day!! :woohoo: Your "look" is so gorgeous!! You are totally going to knock Ray's socks off! And I can't wait to see pix of the kids - they will look so wonderful!
LOVE all the red accents and won't Andrew be jealous when he hears that he could have worn his red converse hi-tops when he was Howard's best man? LOL!

I can't wait to see and hear more. It is so nice of you to help other potential Swan/Dolphin brides when I know you are so busy finalizing plans for your wedding. :hug:

And I totally can't wait for you to post pix of your incredible, stunning, stylish invitations for everyone to see. :banana:

Can't wait to hear more!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Dawn!! Miss you

Hi and congratulations!! I love the vintage look!! And your dress is gorgeous!!

Thank you so much Amanda, I am so excited!

Yay Vanessa!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for your PJ! I love everything so far. It is very retro!! Love it!

Your dress is gorgeous!!! :goodvibes

Thanks Toni!!! I must admit you gave me lots of ideas when I started thinking about the colors and theme!

AGHHHHH Everything is beautiful... I wont be able to sneak up there and watch you get married:guilty: But I cant wait to see the pics

Christina :hug: I really wish you could come.... I was lucky to see you and I would have like to have you there!

Everything looks stunning!!! Love the vintage look! :thumbsup2

Bob xoxox

Thank you:goodvibes

V, my dear friend, I get more and more excited for you with each passing day!! :woohoo: Your "look" is so gorgeous!! You are totally going to knock Ray's socks off! And I can't wait to see pix of the kids - they will look so wonderful!
LOVE all the red accents and won't Andrew be jealous when he hears that he could have worn his red converse hi-tops when he was Howard's best man? LOL!

I can't wait to see and hear more. It is so nice of you to help other potential Swan/Dolphin brides when I know you are so busy finalizing plans for your wedding. :hug:

And I totally can't wait for you to post pix of your incredible, stunning, stylish invitations for everyone to see. :banana:

Thank you so much for your kind words Cam :hug: you always put a smile on my face....

Vanessa I am getting so excited for you!!! You have done a wonderful job pulling everything together and I know you are going to have an amazing wedding!!

Vanessa, everything looks wonderful! the red really make everything pop!:goodvibesLove the shoes and head pieces! You will have a beautiful wedding! enjoy!

Thanks Ladies :goodvibes

Sorry I have not updated.. I was actually out of town at Disney with the kids for MNSSHP but I am back and let me tell you I am now even more excited to get back for the wedding... Only 39 days to go :woohoo:

So I got my invitations and let me tell you I am in :lovestruc with them!!
They came out beautiful!!! The girls who made them are starting out a new company and I think they are going to be a huge hit!

10233_306854525267_714480267_913805.jpg

Okay so here are a few more things I have not posted...

Every room is getting a Welcome bag.. I have decided to use those cute Disney bags they sell at the Disney store... They will contain the Bare Necessities. They will contain Tylenol, Lint Brush, Shout, Bandaids and Hand Sanitizer.. They will also contain Bottled water, snacks, chocolate and Welcome Folder with Welcome letter and games..

Here are the chocolate candy jars
wedding008-2.jpg

On the day of the wedding every guest room will be also receive another Bag... These are gift bags with Glass Martini Glasses, Vodka Bottles that have a label that Say (Drink Me) they will also have a Chinese take out boxe with Sugar Cookies and Say (Eat Me)..

Here are the Bags and the Take Out boxes
wedding001-2.jpg
Takeout.jpg

Here are my Petal Cones...

008-1.jpg
005-1.jpg

My cake will look something like this but with a fresh rose topper of bright red roses and Black Magic roses
cakeyum-1.jpg

I want the I do sign in Black for the Cake table
2858956654_412230a2fe.jpg

Then my bouquet will be something like this and his boutonnière to match with crystals...
mybouquet1.jpg

Our transportation for the guest and myself will be The Crystler 300 which is amazing...
_chrysler_300_limo_in_orlando_flori.jpg

Okay, now I am TOTALLY blown-away. How the heck did you get all of that accomplished? I know you are a busy Mom of 2. Seriously, just recently your to-do list was like 3 miles long and now you have all of that done, and so beautifully. :woohoo:

I am so happy for you. :cloud9: You deserve a perfect, blessed day. Your guests are going to feel totally pampered and appreciated. :hug: Everything looks beautiful! :thumbsup2

(okay, it's obvious I was in a smilie-happy mood. LOL!)

Okay, now I am TOTALLY blown-away. How the heck did you get all of that accomplished? I know you are a busy Mom of 2. Seriously, just recently your to-do list was like 3 miles long and now you have all of that done, and so beautifully. :woohoo:

I am so happy for you. :cloud9: You deserve a perfect, blessed day. Your guests are going to feel totally pampered and appreciated. :hug: Everything looks beautiful! :thumbsup2

(okay, it's obvious I was in a smilie-happy mood. LOL!)

Thank you Cam, it was about time I started finishing up things!!

By the way LOVE your smilie-happy mood :goodvibes

Just found your PJ and everything looks great! I'm right there with you as a bride who wanted a Disney wedding but found something more reasonable that was close enough to the magic!!!

I love everything you have done so far. It all looks so elegant and classy. Your dress and the BM and FG dresses are gorgeous! Your big day is going to be here before you know it!! Can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter