VENT! (short)

I can't believe that anyone would rather do with out business. I haven't shopped in Albertsons since I moved here in 1995. THey are not convenient to my house, but I guess I will not now even if they move in next door! BTW, how does one decide a religion by your name? I think if it had been me, I would have been on the phone to the corporate office, and then maybe to the consumer protection people in my state about the scanning issue. Hope you find a better, nicer place to buy food.

I have NEVER had any telemarketer or junk email or junk post office mail from my store cards, maybe my stores are more responsive to privacy issues.

Marsha,

I called the corp. office on this Albertonson's a few months back because of a health issue. They had boneless/skinless chicken in regular ziplock bags sitting in the middle on an aisle on bed of ice.... some of the bags were open. YUCK.

The store manager called and said she was sorry but that they really don't cater to grocery shoppers... they are the last beer stop before you get to the next town which is dry and can't sell any beer/wine.

Well, Albertsons must make tons of money to be able to offend you, knowing that you will tell everyone you know, and a lot of them will either stop shopping there or never go to begin with! What a lot of nerve. I'll just stick with Basha's. They are on;y in AZ, owned by AZ family. I would rather support the underdog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter