Very first DISigns...preparing for our trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you done any for Tony's town square? We will eat there on our last night:(

Here is a blank i put together for you :) if you'd like to PM your date/time i can personalize it just for your trip.

Invite-Tonys-001.png

If you had time within the next week have you done a Tepan Edo one?
Its the cook at your table in Japan. :]

If you had time within the next week have you done a Tepan Edo one?
Its the cook at your table in Japan. :]

Not yet...but I will have one done for you tonight. If you want to PM me your date/time I can personalize it for your trip.

UPDATE: All finished...just need your date/time info

I love the Yak & Yeti invite! Please would you post a blank so I can personalize when we get our reservations finalized?

These are great. You are so talented. We are not going to WDW until next year but I would love the Tony's Square, Teppan edo, and Tusker House with a blank date and time so that I can fill in those later. Could you tell me what font you use on those?
Thanks,
Melanie

Sorry it's so big...but the thumbnail did not do this Justice....custom created for a surprise engagement...

Fireworks-001.png

These are great. You are so talented. We are not going to WDW until next year but I would love the Tony's Square, Teppan edo, and Tusker House with a blank date and time so that I can fill in those later. Could you tell me what font you use on those?
Thanks,
Melanie

There is actually a tony's on Page 2 Post #21 in this thread :) the rest I will add to my line of blanks and PM them to you

I love the Yak & Yeti invite! Please would you post a blank so I can personalize when we get our reservations finalized?

*PM'd* You a blank copy...if you would like it personalized once your ADR's are finalized feel free to contact me and I can fix you up :) :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter