Very first DISigns...preparing for our trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

These are so cute! We are leaving in two weeks, so I know it is short notice, but if you would be willing to make the Bippidi Boppidi Boutique invite (pink with all the princesses) and two of the Cinderella's Royal Table Luncheon (light blue iwth Cinderella) for me, I would greatly appreciate it. If you don't have time, I understand. My info. is below...

BBB - for Charleigh - July 19, 2012 at 8:00am

Cinderella's Lunch (2) - Charleigh - July, 19, 2012 at 11:55am and Teaghan - July 19, 2012

Thanks very much!!!
Kim

Kbohannon said:
Hi,

These are so cute! We are leaving in two weeks, so I know it is short notice, but if you would be willing to make the Bippidi Boppidi Boutique invite (pink with all the princesses) and two of the Cinderella's Royal Table Luncheon (light blue iwth Cinderella) for me, I would greatly appreciate it. If you don't have time, I understand. My info. is below...

BBB - for Charleigh - July 19, 2012 at 8:00am

Cinderella's Lunch (2) - Charleigh - July, 19, 2012 at 11:55am and Teaghan - July 19, 2012

Thanks very much!!!
Kim

I will see what I can do :-) watch your inbox. Won't take me long.

Kbohannon...

Invite-BBB-001-1.png

Invite-CRT-001-2.png

Invite-CRT-001-3.png

Love your Disigns. If possible could you make me two BBB invites and two Cinderella's Royal table invites. One would be for Makayla and one for Isabella.

BBB is Oct. 7 2012 12:10pm
CRT is Oct 7 2012 410pm

Also this may be a stupid qustion but what do I print them on when I print them. I'm just learning about all of this. Thanks so much. :)

poohbear15 said:
Love your Disigns. If possible could you make me two BBB invites and two Cinderella's Royal table invites. One would be for Makayla and one for Isabella.

CRT is Oct 7 2012 410pm

Also this may be a stupid qustion but what do I print them on when I print them. I'm just learning about all of this. Thanks so much. :)

They can be printed on a 4*6 border less index card or photo paper :-) some people do 5*7 but I've formatted these for 4*6

They can be printed on a 4*6 border less index card or photo paper :-) some people do 5*7 but I've formatted these for 4*6

Great thanks so much. I am very new to all of this. I am surprising my daughter with a quick trip with her friend and there famil. They wanted to take her alone but she's only 6 so of course I said I would do with her. :yay: I can't wait to see the girls faces when they see what we are doing with them. It's going to be a mommy daughter say at the MK.

Hello ZoeisMommy,

I checked my PM and saw the additional disigns you have created for me and they are wonderful. I can’t wait to use them. Once I have completed all of my projects, I will post the finished work. My goal is to complete a trip report when I return and show off the creative disigns of the disigners.

Oh,my, I love the Chef Mickey one..any possibility that I can have one for Mia and Casanna August 6,2012 at 8:05? Thank You:)

noahdove said:
Oh,my, I love the Chef Mickey one..any possibility that I can have one for Mia and Casanna August 6,2012 at 8:05? Thank You:)

PM me the last name for the tag..

Hi ZoeisMommy,

Could i have the design for chef mickey's with the names, Bridget, Ellen, Gary and Buddy. For Novemeber 11th at 7:55pm. Thanks

playgrl807 said:
Hi ZoeisMommy,

Could i have the design for chef mickey's with the names, Bridget, Ellen, Gary and Buddy. For Novemeber 11th at 7:55pm. Thanks

PM the Last name for the tag and I will get you a copy.

poohbear15 said:

CRT is Oct 7 2012 410pm

PM'd you your copies...

This is probably one of my favorites...love having time to experiment with an idea pirate:

Invite-PiratesLeague-001.png

Sorry for such a delay in responses, had a few family emergencies over the last few months but now things have quited down and we leave for Disney in about a month!! Ordered my daughter the copy of the Character Encyclopedia and started on the pages i will need to add :) here is a look at the one of SIX pages i've completed today.

OsoPage-001-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter