Very Important! Please Read

FrontierNatasha said:
do i look like a parent? why would they think a 15 year old is a parent. and they even ask for my parents email adress so why do i have to use an email adress as a login? sorry to ruin the topic

Sorry to stray off topic again...I have no clue what you look like, or why you even asking that...? :confused3 You can either create a character as a child, OR...as an adult. If you create a character as a child, you can use the same email address again and again, since your member name is NOT your email address (it can be anything you choose). IF you create an adult character, the email address you put in, becomes your member name (so you can only use this email once). I apologize for not being anymore clearer than this. If someone else can help explain, I would so much appreciate it. :goodvibes

If it helps at all, I think that if you're under 13, you get the "kid" account, since there are certain rules about people under 13 online (being allowed to sign up for certain sites and stuff) so if you were signing up and the birthday you put in made you older than 13, you would have an "adult" account and thus need multiple emails.

Have you heard anything yet about this person? I haven't seen anyone resembling your name on this past weekend...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter