jasonpwns said:
Ok here it was

1. My friends were at water park
2.I signed out of jasonpwns
3.signed into jasonpwnsis
4.found my friends left water park room
5.found my jasonpwns account in my inferno offer
6.he was afk in the door way

I am pretty certain this was just you that just signed off. I can confirm that after you sign off, your character stays there for quite a while, appearing to be "afk." I do this all the time and see myself still in the room for a while. I do not think someone has your account, I think it is just the bug

And OnTopic, I just want to give another shout of support and that I'm glad that people notified you in time to fix this before it got too far out of hand. Hopefully nobody actually gave up their stuff to your twin, and hopefully nobody but the imposter is permenantly effected.

Renpener said:
HOST_Hula was going around yesterday asking people that were at some of those events what the person looked like, and if the person was wearing pins.
It is being looked over.
I'm assuming she was questioning those with "dis" in their signatures? or was it everyone?

Hank's R&R said:
But so was Kelsie's... so you might want to create a cteddiesgirI (make sure it's a lowercase i) ;)
You mean uppercase, right? Lowercase l (L) and uppercase I look exactly alike on VMK. Not lowercase i. ;)

Briar__Rose said:
You mean uppercase, right? Lowercase l (L) and uppercase I look exactly alike on VMK. Not lowercase i. ;)

if i am correct, if someone had an account like akdimfjsifkLLK (just punched in letters :rotfl2: ), and you wanted to make an accound that was akdimfjsifkllk(the LLK was lowercased), then it wouldn't let you bc they are still the same letters, and vmk wouldn't let that in. so, having a lowercase i would helpp identify the main from the mule.

On-topic

wow :grouphug:

we are all here for you! this is really bad. i don't think i will put my vmk up on the boards for a long time! i can only imagine how you feel right now!

:grouphug: :grouphug: for you!

this will all be taken care of shortly! :lovestruc

Briar__Rose said:
Sorry about that. :blush: Guess you caught my mistake! I'll edit that right away!

Hank's R&R said:
But so was Kelsie's... so you might want to create a cteddiesgirI (make sure it's a uppercase i) ;)
Yeah. You're right. :)
Lucky for me I still have several Yahoo accounts that have never been used for vmk. :)

Hank's R&R said:
I'm assuming she was questioning those with "dis" in their signatures? or was it everyone?

She was questioning people that she knew was at an event where diskeIco tried to do her scams.

And no, it did not have to do with having dis in your name or signature.
She asked CL_BlueReap (the one who posted the pics of diskeIco trying to scam her) last night, and a few other people.

jasonpwns said:
Ok here it was

1. My friends were at water park
2.I signed out of jasonpwns
3.signed into jasonpwnsis
4.found my friends left water park room
5.found my jasonpwns account in my inferno offer
6.he was afk in the door way

Ok, that would be odd, if you were just signing out of one window.
In my scenario, I had two separate IE windows open, both accounts
signed in. And if I log off while both characters are in the room,
the character will appear afk in the room.

I would be concerned if you're only logging in and out of one window. :rolleyes:

BriarRosie said:
Ok, that would be odd, if you were just signing out of one window.
In my scenario, I had two separate IE windows open, both accounts
signed in. And if I log off while both characters are in the room,
the character will appear afk in the room.

I would be concerned if you're only logging in and out of one window. :rolleyes:

I only use 1 window everytime and when I asked to trade I forgot what happened and my person was in a different room then the 1 I logged out of briar.

Renpener said:
She was questioning people that she knew was at an event where diskeIco tried to do her scams.

And no, it did not have to do with having dis in your name or signature.
She asked CL_BlueReap (the one who posted the pics of diskeIco trying to scam her) last night, and a few other people.

She asked me about a trade that we were going to do that I had no clue then saw blues pic and this board I then knew she was the fake

I would think that VMK before accepting a title they would review the title - to see simliarities with an existing id and if there are similarities - review the email address attached. I am only hoping that this is one - unfortunately a bad one - that slipped through the cracks.

Good Luck WebmasterKelsie and please keep us posted.

i made a room concerning this plz come search Dis Meeting Room now plz and i will get dc often which is unusual so plz dont leave when i do

WebmasterKelsie, Thats terrible; I feel sorry for you. I think I better take dis off my slogan now.

Oh my gosh how terrible! How could anyone EVER do that?!
(OT I love the boy-in-red-dress avatar!)

Peacefully said:
I don't know if I have enough email addresses. o_o

Make a child character -- they can use the same email address over and over and over... Adult characters have to use a different email address each time. :rolleyes:

dancegrl1093 said:
this is scary!!! i'm astounded!!!!!!!!! once this whole thing has passed will you tell us who it is??? for now, all i can say is TAKE YOUR VMK NAMES OUT OF YOUR SIGNATURE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! i am registering vmk names that are replicas of my name (not sure how long this will take). anyways, i barely know you Webmaster, but i KNOW you would NEVER do this!!!!! from what i've read, you don't just give your VMK name away (i for one didn't know it), so it's almost definately someone who is almost always on the boards (so they can read all your posts), or someone who used to be friends with you.

as a final precaution, CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH!!!

There is no need to remove your player names from your signatures...also I do not think there is any reason to change your password once a month either. You can if you feel better about doing it, then by all means do.

I feel this was an isolated incident to try and discredit WebMasterKelsie because this person feels they were unjustly treated .

My advice would be to make characters(mirror)of your main character in all possible combos you can....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter