Very Important! Please Read

she is being mean and everything omg this person is a false

this is just gross this fake is saying im her boyfriend no way

Loves Disney said:
I have been around the Dis since before vmk was opened. I never knew WebmasterKelsie's vmk name until last night when she mentioned it in this thread. So my guess is not only this person a dis member, but also a friend or at least aquaintance of Kelsie on vmk. Or, this person could just be an angered DIS member (not of any mature age) and possibly looked up Kelsie's vmk name on the sticky :confused3 ...that is, if Kelsie's Dis to vmk name is listed on that thread.

I have seen Kelsie's VMK name in many of her contest threads. I am so sorry someone has done this to you Kelsie. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. :grouphug:

jasonpwns said:
she is being mean and everything omg this person is a false
Jasonpwns,

If you are currently online, PM me where she is because I'd like to see this.

People, people, people. How can someone be so low?

WebmasterKelsie said:
It's someone who's upset with me, not any of the people they've approached. It's their way to get even with me for enforcing the DIS rules. We are 99% certain we know who this is and yes, they are a member of the DIS. Once I am certain, I am seriously considering action including contacting parents, because we do have the information on this person. We can NOT let this happen without doing something about it.

I will not be in VMK with my name until this person is gone so, if you see me, report it! It is not ME!

VMK is being very helpful and they also want to get to the bottom of this, they know it wasn't me and I assure you, they know who you are.

Please protect your VMK names! This was accomplished by using a cap. i in place of a lower case L. It looks very real and could fool anyone.

Thanks for all of your kind words! :)

Kels, all I can say is OMG!!! I just can't imagine that a member of the dis would do this. I know that we all don't see eye to eye on everything and that is to be expected with any diversified group of people, but this reaches a whole different level. I hope you are able to determine with certainty who this person is and take the appropriate action. We are all behind you!!!

If I can do anything, let me know!!! Much :love: sweetie!

Thats the problem they just delete me bc I did mass questioniong I was a bit mad someone would do this and they said I was mean.

Oh my god thats terrible! I know thats not you Kelsi! First of all because you would NEVER wear that outfit! And second because you are 1 of the kindest people I know! I'll try and see if I can spot this person in vmk and report her/him. I'm so so so sorry Kelsi! Hope you feel better :). Hugs :grouphug: :grouphug:

I'm so sorry to hear about all of this, but I'm glad you have a good grasp on who it might be. I truly hope it will all be resolved very very soon! Thanks for keeping the board informed. :goodvibes

AmberDaze said:
I have seen Kelsie's VMK name in many of her contest threads. I am so sorry someone has done this to you Kelsie. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. :grouphug:

:blush: I am so oblivious to vmk titles from the Dis...and I thought I was good with names... :rotfl:

Kelsie,

This is just stupid to what someone is doing. This is so low. How can anyone live with themselves knowing what they did? It's going to come back to them later in life. If that person is reading this right now, I want you to know we are going to find you! Dis Boards Unite! I am so disqusted and angry :furious: with this.

Lots of :grouphug: for you. We will find that person and they will be mad that they ever even thought of doing this. What is VMK turning into? What's it going to be like in a year? Are their going to be no more players besides the hackers and scammers? I really do hope everything works out for the best.

I know you moderators would never ever do something like this. Lots of moderators have helped me before and I just know you of all people would not do this. If you need us to send letters in to VMK, I would be glad to help.

-WDWfan36

p.S: If someone see's her please post or Pm me where she is so, maybe lots of us can report her.

Thanks!

Hope you get this crook, Kelsie!

btw,Has anyone ever thought this person was a man???

OMG, that is absolutely ridiculous for someone to ruin your good name. I hope that the person behind this gets banned from VMK on their main account along with this slandering account, banned from the Dis and shall be cursed for life. I already have a few kid suspects, boys mostly that have already stated they are frustrated with the adults on the board! I can't believe someone would stoop so low. When you do catch the person, whomever it shall be, I hope that they live a cursed life where nothing good will ever happen to them again. EVER! :furious: :furious: :furious:

Adventure, storming mad at whoever did this, and hoping that he isn't next..

This is just horrible! Not only is this person trying to ruin Kelsie's VMK name, they are taking advantage of other members in the process. :sad2:

I am so happy some of you were able to take and post screen shots and get this out in the open. I hope none of you even considered that Kelsie would EVER behave this way!

Lori
:furious:

Sounds like the real world is intruding more and more into VMK. :sad2:
So typical that someone with a grudge would do something like this, these days.

:hug: Kelsie, as stated, we all know that you could not do something like this. And we are all behind you 100%.

Shame we can't do a virtual tar and feather in VMK. lol
But, this person should be caught soon. :goodvibes
And this person will eventually get what's coming to him/her. Really, I pity this person who could be so low. :sad2: What could this person be like in real life?

So don't worry, Kelsie! We all got your back! :grouphug:

I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. If that person had approached me in VMK, I would have known immediately that something was up because I know none of the Mods or WebMasters would ever do such a thing.

It's sad that these kinds of things happen. And even sadder, the person doing this probably thinks it's funny and no big deal.

Sigh.....

Hope this makes you feel a little better. :grouphug: From us to you!

cteddiesgirl said:
Shame we can't do a virtual tar and feather in VMK. lol
LOL! Sorry but that did make me laugh. I could just picture it in my head!

Poor Kelsie!
Shame on the person who is doing this to you!
Honestly do some people have no life so that they have to virtually attack someone on a kid's game?
Heaven forbid that someone has to enforce rules, even here on the DIS! That's such an excellent reason to attack someone! :rolleyes:

kelsi.jpg

This was our "band" against kelsie's "twin" We just wanted to show our support. Come support Kelsie in this room if you can :) We know this impersonator will be caught. Since you can't read It the room title and description is : Dis Dis Dis, Mummy Twin Come : Come on don't be a bay be
well fit Disivyco :lmao:

Kelsie,

So sorry that something like this is happening to you. I can't even begin to imagine how you feel.

I hope both the DIS and VMK put a stop to him/her quickly for your sake.

Take comfort in knowing you have many friends here on the DIS. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter