Very limited BOG hours in September?

I was just able to book BOG on Sept 19th at 730pm. Looks like they are opening times after 6pm now.

Maybe Sept 20th will be available tomorrow. I'm in Disney that whole week, but it looks like Sept 19th is the only date available right now.

Ok, this is weird. I booked for 1 person and all times were available, but when I put in more then 1, it says nothing available.

Just checked the week of Sept. 25th and nothing still. Well, nothing for a party of 7. But, there is an opening right now on Sat. Oct. 1 at 6:30pm for 7 people if someone needs that!

Did any of you do the text alert from touring plans dining finder? You can put in when you are looking for and they will text you when it is available.
I did and it worked. Alert on the first day! 5:05 - early so I'll look again if and when later times are added.

We also got an ADR for 2 people on the 19th! But no other days were available. The 19th was our first choice of date though!

I've been checking feverishly . . . I have lunch reservations for the 22nd, but really want dinner. This is frustrating LOL!

It looks like the 19th is still pretty open for dinner, probably just a glitch that none of the others are open yet! But if you can I would suggest getting an ADR on the 19th now before those all book up. At least you'll have something to look forward to! (That is, if you're going to be at WDW on the 19th.)

My dates are Sept 10-15
I think my phone is going to blow up from the refreshing!

Did any of you use the App successfully?

It looks like the 19th is still pretty open for dinner, probably just a glitch that none of the others are open yet! But if you can I would suggest getting an ADR on the 19th now before those all book up. At least you'll have something to look forward to! (That is, if you're going to be at WDW on the 19th.)
OMG, Thank you! This is the exact date we were looking for. Snagged one for a party of 8! And there's still more available for even a party of that size. Get 'em while they're hot, DISers!

Incidentally, this has allowed me to rearrange a bunch of stuff, so we will likely be posting a handful of reservations for the week of the 18th to the cancellation board.

It looks like they randomly released 9/3 and 9/19 for BOG but nothing else.

I'm glad we got 8:25pm on September 19th, as Wishes is at 8pm that night, and according to the website Wishes is 12mins long. Since there's no longer FP+ for Wishes, does anyone have any recommended viewing areas for Wishes where we can easily scoot to BOG after the fireworks are over?

I'm glad we got 8:25pm on September 19th, as Wishes is at 8pm that night, and according to the website Wishes is 12mins long. Since there's no longer FP+ for Wishes, does anyone have any recommended viewing areas for Wishes where we can easily scoot to BOG after the fireworks are over?
In my experience, you'll likely be going against the majority crowd at that point, which will be to your advantage. Obviously, the BEST vantage point for Wishes is in the hub. I'd say you want to keep to the outskirts in the hub as close to the entrance to Fantasyland as you can. We are actually having the opposite deal. Our dinner reservations are at 6:50 and I'm hoping to be done and IN the hub for Wishes... Which is more of a pipe dream than anything else. But at least we will be in the park for it. Take what I say with a grain of salt, though, as I'm not sure exactly what they may or may not have blocked off or if there's a quick way to get over after they've expanded the hub.

Just emailed special events (bookings over a certain amount) to see if the 17th had opened up since that is when we actually wanted. Has anyone else delt with this process before? Having to email to change the reseevation has me scared haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter