• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Video Cameras

IOAdude

Stress Free: Yeah Right!!
I want to take a video camera with me in the parks at IOA/US but not citywalk (I'll look so silly carring a carmera around in a party atmostphere). Does the parks allow camcorders? Are they a big hassle to carry around? Are they worth to bring and just leave at the hotel? Thanx in advance!!

IOA/USF are the most videogenic (is that a word?) parks around. After all, USF is a movie set! And the themeing at IOA is unbelieveable.

By all means bring your video camera! If you tired schlepping it around, you can rent a locker.

I've never tried, but I'm pretty sure that they won't let you bring any kind of camera on the rollercoasters. Besides, I wouldn't risk doing that anyway. If you want some good on-ride coaster footage of the hulk or dueling dragons then check out America's Greatest Roller Coaster Thrills: The Ultimate Scream Machines on DVD or America's Greatest Roller Coaster Thrills: The Next Generation on VHS. There is great footage there. Especially the DVD which lets you switch perspectives and has interviews with Park Designers.

I know a guy who took a video camera on Dueling Dragons. I don't know how you can hold onto them while riding. I had trouble enough holding mine on Test Track! I'm afraid my camera will fly into orbit if I took it on the coasters. :)

i have taken a camera with a strap and put it in my pocket. on the lift hill i took it out. i tryed to get a photo. All i really got was blur-but cool blur!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter